Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Discount Shop! [ONLINE]
@Monchii
yep, go ahead. :)
@Monchii
yep, go ahead. :)
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle

Could you get me 2 Bar, 2 Daub scrolls, and 1 Gembond scroll? (It's 1.088 mil right?) Also what are you charging for sniping underbelly?
@azurillturtle

Could you get me 2 Bar, 2 Daub scrolls, and 1 Gembond scroll? (It's 1.088 mil right?) Also what are you charging for sniping underbelly?
@Barnac
hm, I'm getting 875.5kt for the scrolls you listed? does that sound right? O_o underbelly is additional 127.5kt plus whatever tip you feel like!
@Barnac
hm, I'm getting 875.5kt for the scrolls you listed? does that sound right? O_o underbelly is additional 127.5kt plus whatever tip you feel like!
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle

Wow that's because I'm a huge silly, it's supposed to be 3 bar, 2 daub, 1 gembond, and 2 underbelly if you're willing to snipe them which should be 1,343,000.00 (a ton). It's okay if it takes quite awhile! I'll have time to come up with a really cool tip for you :P
@azurillturtle

Wow that's because I'm a huge silly, it's supposed to be 3 bar, 2 daub, 1 gembond, and 2 underbelly if you're willing to snipe them which should be 1,343,000.00 (a ton). It's okay if it takes quite awhile! I'll have time to come up with a really cool tip for you :P
@Barnac
I'm too lazy to math right now, so sure, we'll go with that. :P will get on that as soon as I get payment~ ...and mp decides to stock.

haha, I look forward to it. surprise me!
@Barnac
I'm too lazy to math right now, so sure, we'll go with that. :P will get on that as soon as I get payment~ ...and mp decides to stock.

haha, I look forward to it. surprise me!
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle

Sent! Thanks a ton!
@azurillturtle

Sent! Thanks a ton!
@azurillturtle

Still taking spines and/or underbelly orders? I'd love both (but especially spines)
@azurillturtle

Still taking spines and/or underbelly orders? I'd love both (but especially spines)
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@mizface
yeah, sure! spines is 161.5k and belly is 127.5k, plus whatever tip you see fit. might take a little while, though.
@mizface
yeah, sure! spines is 161.5k and belly is 127.5k, plus whatever tip you see fit. might take a little while, though.
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle

Excellent! 289kt plus tip on the way :)
@azurillturtle

Excellent! 289kt plus tip on the way :)
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@azurillturtle You're taking underbelly orders? :O It's like super popular right now.
@azurillturtle You're taking underbelly orders? :O It's like super popular right now.
90azaf.png