Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 271 272
@MarinaQuakenbush - Sure!
@MarinaQuakenbush - Sure!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[font=MS Gothic][sup]Hello ! May I get [item=Secondary Gene: Web (Veilspun)][item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Vial of Rare Sight] Thank you !![emoji=new friend size=1]
Hello ! May I get Breed Change: Spiral Vial of Rare Sight Thank you !!
@sisyo - I'm on it!
@sisyo - I'm on it!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Could you please get me some genes? I'm looking for:

ribbon x1
flair x1
peacock (modern) x1
remove primary x1

I think that should be 437,750t.
Could you please get me some genes? I'm looking for:

ribbon x1
flair x1
peacock (modern) x1
remove primary x1

I think that should be 437,750t.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax - Yup!
@Birdsofwax - Yup!
Could you please get a Breed Change: Obelisk for me? Sending over the t ^^
Could you please get a Breed Change: Obelisk for me? Sending over the t ^^
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin - Sure thing!
@Tobin - Sure thing!
One Tundra and One Guardian Breed changes please! :)
One Tundra and One Guardian Breed changes please! :)
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Hello! This time could I please get modern Leopard and Flaunt?
Hello! This time could I please get modern Leopard and Flaunt?
SqnIrhs.pngcorgnado.pngDCpdurc.png
@Aurora23 @Moirne - I can try, but neither are in stock so I can't guarantee I can get them before I go offline at rollover
@Aurora23 @Moirne - I can try, but neither are in stock so I can't guarantee I can get them before I go offline at rollover
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 271 272