Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {B} Light Sprite (closed)
1 2 3
@Snafflewyrm
I Would Be Fine With Multipiles And Light Runes To Close The Gap. I Have Been Thinking About Grabbing One Of The Sashes So Yeah I'd Be Interested In One Or Two Of Them.
@Snafflewyrm
I Would Be Fine With Multipiles And Light Runes To Close The Gap. I Have Been Thinking About Grabbing One Of The Sashes So Yeah I'd Be Interested In One Or Two Of Them.
@SketchyHorizon

Awesome! The arcane sash (despite being the most recent?) is going for 45k and the other sashes are 30k, so if I add one arcane and one fire sash (I have extras of fire but only one extra of the lightning one) would that make the entire offer an acceptable one?
@SketchyHorizon

Awesome! The arcane sash (despite being the most recent?) is going for 45k and the other sashes are 30k, so if I add one arcane and one fire sash (I have extras of fire but only one extra of the lightning one) would that make the entire offer an acceptable one?
@Snafflewyrm
Yeah That Would Make It Acceptable. So I Send Rhea The Light Sprite First Correct?
@Snafflewyrm
Yeah That Would Make It Acceptable. So I Send Rhea The Light Sprite First Correct?
@SketchyHorizon

Yes, although I haven't yet contacted her to see if she is available. I would like to send her a PM to request her services. I will ask her to send you a PM when she's ready and you can reply with the light sprite and Rhea's fee of 1000T? Unfortunately this means waiting until Rhea is online (if she is not at the moment XD) Hopefully this will not be too inconvenient! I will start sending items to Rhea as soon as I get the okay, so we should be able to make the swap without too much time inbetween :D

I'm also going to ping @Rhea here and amend the post with the items being traded to include the sashes so that there's a clear list to refer to XD
@SketchyHorizon

Yes, although I haven't yet contacted her to see if she is available. I would like to send her a PM to request her services. I will ask her to send you a PM when she's ready and you can reply with the light sprite and Rhea's fee of 1000T? Unfortunately this means waiting until Rhea is online (if she is not at the moment XD) Hopefully this will not be too inconvenient! I will start sending items to Rhea as soon as I get the okay, so we should be able to make the swap without too much time inbetween :D

I'm also going to ping @Rhea here and amend the post with the items being traded to include the sashes so that there's a clear list to refer to XD
@Snafflewyrm
Okay That Makes Sense.
@Snafflewyrm
Okay That Makes Sense.
@SketchyHorizon

Thankyou so much, I know a lot of patience is required! I'm really really happy we could make a trade and I hope you will be happy with all the new items (and treasure)!
@SketchyHorizon

Thankyou so much, I know a lot of patience is required! I'm really really happy we could make a trade and I hope you will be happy with all the new items (and treasure)!
@Snafflewyrm
Your Welcome.
I Am Sure I'll Be Happy With All My Pretty New Items.
@Snafflewyrm
Your Welcome.
I Am Sure I'll Be Happy With All My Pretty New Items.
@Snafflewyrm
I Have To Go To Work So I Wont Be On Till Around 8:30pm Flight Rising Time, Sorry For The Inconvenience.
@Snafflewyrm
I Have To Go To Work So I Wont Be On Till Around 8:30pm Flight Rising Time, Sorry For The Inconvenience.
@SketchyHorizon

I'm headed to bed so I will only be on briefly before work and then not back until about 6am FR time XD With Rhea acting as intermeditary we won't need to be on at the same time, so it should still work out okay :D
@SketchyHorizon

I'm headed to bed so I will only be on briefly before work and then not back until about 6am FR time XD With Rhea acting as intermeditary we won't need to be on at the same time, so it should still work out okay :D
1 2 3