Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount - 15% - Offline
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Livard
sure thing! that'll be 212500 o/
@Livard
sure thing! that'll be 212500 o/
@rosendes

That's fine! Do you need to be paid in advance and if so, how much do I owe you? OuO
@rosendes

That's fine! Do you need to be paid in advance and if so, how much do I owe you? OuO
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@rosendes

Would you be able to snag me a Daub scroll please?
@rosendes

Would you be able to snag me a Daub scroll please?
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@spectralOasis
no payment 'til i've got it in stock! i'll message you with what color(s) i have and you can pay then O7

@Soundwave
sure! thatll be 140250t
@spectralOasis
no payment 'til i've got it in stock! i'll message you with what color(s) i have and you can pay then O7

@Soundwave
sure! thatll be 140250t
@rosendes

Alright, thank you! I'm looking to collect all of them but I'll take whatever you manage to grab UoU
@rosendes

Alright, thank you! I'm looking to collect all of them but I'll take whatever you manage to grab UoU
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@rosendes

Cool, one sec!
@rosendes

Cool, one sec!
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@rosendes Would you be able to snag me a wolf pelt? I'd prefer gray, black or white but I'll take any color. C:
@rosendes Would you be able to snag me a wolf pelt? I'd prefer gray, black or white but I'll take any color. C:
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
@rosendes
hello! if you have time still, could I get a Breed Change: Mirror please?
@rosendes
hello! if you have time still, could I get a Breed Change: Mirror please?

tiny accents
@rosendes Hi! Seems I've caught you offline but I'm leaving this here anyway, I hope it's okay? Could you nab a pair of Inkwell Feathered Wings for me please? :3
@rosendes Hi! Seems I've caught you offline but I'm leaving this here anyway, I hope it's okay? Could you nab a pair of Inkwell Feathered Wings for me please? :3
@SylphofRook
Sure ! I've got a small waiting list, but once I get around to filling those I'll defs let you know n0n

@tinydobes
that'll be 42500 o/

@Tarere
Can do ! 15725t
@SylphofRook
Sure ! I've got a small waiting list, but once I get around to filling those I'll defs let you know n0n

@tinydobes
that'll be 42500 o/

@Tarere
Can do ! 15725t
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16