Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | RideTheHorse Levelling [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Shirosaki

Hey, not too bad! Yourself?
Thank you! Lol, couldn't resist getting another one trained up after I saw your board again lol
@Shirosaki

Hey, not too bad! Yourself?
Thank you! Lol, couldn't resist getting another one trained up after I saw your board again lol
@Shirosaki Ummmm...Friend do you realize your prices are very very underpriced? You're selling yourself short for a lot of hard work.

If you want an idea of more common pricing standards you can check my signature. It varies a bit, of course, but 50k is really way too low an amount for the time it will take you to achieve.
@Shirosaki Ummmm...Friend do you realize your prices are very very underpriced? You're selling yourself short for a lot of hard work.

If you want an idea of more common pricing standards you can check my signature. It varies a bit, of course, but 50k is really way too low an amount for the time it will take you to achieve.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
I know my prices are low. It doesn't bother me and I like helping others in achieving their goals of levelling their babies for pure fun. Not just profit. :3

Thank you though, for stopping by and posting/bumping my thread.

@mudkipster @necrophades @GemairaNoir
Just thought I would ping you all to see if you still required levelling services for your dragon(s)?
@Kitto
I know my prices are low. It doesn't bother me and I like helping others in achieving their goals of levelling their babies for pure fun. Not just profit. :3

Thank you though, for stopping by and posting/bumping my thread.

@mudkipster @necrophades @GemairaNoir
Just thought I would ping you all to see if you still required levelling services for your dragon(s)?
aqLwpCP.png
up
up
aqLwpCP.png
@sdsilver

Pinging myself. This seems great fellow plague person. Hopefully I will have treasure soon.
@sdsilver

Pinging myself. This seems great fellow plague person. Hopefully I will have treasure soon.
up
up
aqLwpCP.png
@pluviasonant Self pinging~ Free bump :D
@pluviasonant Self pinging~ Free bump :D
fy5C1F5.png
@Shirosaki
I have a dragon id like leveled from 1-25 if that would be ok?
@Shirosaki
I have a dragon id like leveled from 1-25 if that would be ok?
signature.png
@typicalFeline
That would be fine :3 What is the time frame you have in mind?
@typicalFeline
That would be fine :3 What is the time frame you have in mind?
aqLwpCP.png
@Shirosaki
Honestly i do not mind with time frames, you take as long as you need to and i wont be troubled ^^
@Shirosaki
Honestly i do not mind with time frames, you take as long as you need to and i wont be troubled ^^
signature.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15