Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | RideTheHorse Levelling [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@MayuriKurotsuchi Ill contribute ! only wil small amounts tho sicne im saving for gems for a light sprite yess
@MayuriKurotsuchi Ill contribute ! only wil small amounts tho sicne im saving for gems for a light sprite yess
@maddywaddywoo Same here. I've been saving for a Tricktrouper Crown slowly but surely, I shall own one!
@maddywaddywoo Same here. I've been saving for a Tricktrouper Crown slowly but surely, I shall own one!
aqLwpCP.png
@MayuriKurotsuchi im sure you will ! Its not that far far away in prize ! I train to get money from exalting so ill help you lots then ! send lev 8s or 6's depending on how much money I can spend ! fdghj i hope you get it soon !!
@MayuriKurotsuchi im sure you will ! Its not that far far away in prize ! I train to get money from exalting so ill help you lots then ! send lev 8s or 6's depending on how much money I can spend ! fdghj i hope you get it soon !!
up
up
aqLwpCP.png
@MayuriKurotsuchi - I have a few I'd like leveled up to 9.9. I'm working towards the level 10 achievement.
@MayuriKurotsuchi - I have a few I'd like leveled up to 9.9. I'm working towards the level 10 achievement.
@Phyxius I can do that for you :3 We can stop the levelling at 9.5 to make sure it does not overshoot and hit Level 10 on an off chance. So you can still get the level 10 achievement.
@Phyxius I can do that for you :3 We can stop the levelling at 9.5 to make sure it does not overshoot and hit Level 10 on an off chance. So you can still get the level 10 achievement.
aqLwpCP.png
@MayuriKurotsuchi sending you dergs again at level 8 to be leveled at level 10 !
@MayuriKurotsuchi sending you dergs again at level 8 to be leveled at level 10 !
@maddywaddywoo - Sounds good to me :3
@maddywaddywoo - Sounds good to me :3
aqLwpCP.png
@MayuriKurotsuchi yesss
bumpbumpbump good service
@MayuriKurotsuchi yesss
bumpbumpbump good service
up
up
aqLwpCP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15