Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ✿ Rabbit Rescue Shelter ✿
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Antrey
I gave another look to your thread and I have an offer c:
I now have 108 bunnies, so, what do you think about a swallowtail buttersnake, the aqua birdskull necklace and the rest worth in insects :D?
@Antrey
I gave another look to your thread and I have an offer c:
I now have 108 bunnies, so, what do you think about a swallowtail buttersnake, the aqua birdskull necklace and the rest worth in insects :D?
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@antrey i have 1 cottontail, 56 showshoe, and 154 marsh rabbits if you want them. the jeweled octoflyer is the only thing on your trade list i need though.
@antrey i have 1 cottontail, 56 showshoe, and 154 marsh rabbits if you want them. the jeweled octoflyer is the only thing on your trade list i need though.
@LilyScarlett Are they all Marsh rabbits? That would make it the snake, necklace and 175 fp of insects, right?

@Gibson For the Octoflyer I'd take the 1 cottontail and 15 showshoes, if that's okay with you?
@LilyScarlett Are they all Marsh rabbits? That would make it the snake, necklace and 175 fp of insects, right?

@Gibson For the Octoflyer I'd take the 1 cottontail and 15 showshoes, if that's okay with you?
@Antrey
Yup c: should I send them first or...?
@Antrey
Yup c: should I send them first or...?
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@antrey sure. i'll send them to you now!
@antrey sure. i'll send them to you now!
@LilyScarlett Go for it! I'm just exalting some dragons right now, will respond asap with the items :)
@LilyScarlett Go for it! I'm just exalting some dragons right now, will respond asap with the items :)
@Antrey I have 14 Marsh Rabbits, so 3.5k? :D
@Antrey I have 14 Marsh Rabbits, so 3.5k? :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi Yup! Send them over :)
@Runi Yup! Send them over :)
@Antrey i have 17 marsh and 4 snow rabbit :D
@Antrey i have 17 marsh and 4 snow rabbit :D
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
@ramenraptor Sure, send them over for 5250 :)
@ramenraptor Sure, send them over for 5250 :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22