Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ✿ Rabbit Rescue Shelter ✿
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Antrey
i have 3 cottontail rabbits i can sell to you, if you're okay with that~
@Antrey
i have 3 cottontail rabbits i can sell to you, if you're okay with that~
@Screamingxdemon Absolutely! Send them over :)
@Screamingxdemon Absolutely! Send them over :)
@Antrey
I have 102 marsh bunnies I can sell to you c:
@Antrey
I have 102 marsh bunnies I can sell to you c:
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett For such amount, I'd prefer trade right now, I'm a bit tight on treasure. Is there anything in the thread you'd find interesting?
@LilyScarlett For such amount, I'd prefer trade right now, I'm a bit tight on treasure. Is there anything in the thread you'd find interesting?
@Antrey
Not really :c I was hoping for treasure. You wouldn't happen to have silks or some Swipp items?
@Antrey
Not really :c I was hoping for treasure. You wouldn't happen to have silks or some Swipp items?
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@Antrey

Hiya! I have 33 bunnies. I'd be happy to trade them for the dented iron boots and black linen leg wraps (assuming your trade inventory is up to date) (:
@Antrey

Hiya! I have 33 bunnies. I'd be happy to trade them for the dented iron boots and black linen leg wraps (assuming your trade inventory is up to date) (:
emeOzA6.png
@Antrey
I have x99 cottontails. Can I trade for your maren wavesinger? :D
@Antrey
I have x99 cottontails. Can I trade for your maren wavesinger? :D
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
@LilyScarlett What Swipp's are you after?
@Nevele I can do that! :)
@Chienkaiba Sure thing! :)
@LilyScarlett What Swipp's are you after?
@Nevele I can do that! :)
@Chienkaiba Sure thing! :)
@Antrey
Mainly w-e humming birds, good ore, cobras and strikers, ermines and ferrets, crimson jadevines, maidens blush, vibrantly pickled insects (most things for the silks), and the like c:
@Antrey
Mainly w-e humming birds, good ore, cobras and strikers, ermines and ferrets, crimson jadevines, maidens blush, vibrantly pickled insects (most things for the silks), and the like c:
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett I don't have any of those I'm afraid :(
@LilyScarlett I don't have any of those I'm afraid :(
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22