Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Iconoclast

Can expect treasure soon? I'd like to make sure I have it before I logoff tonight...
@Iconoclast

Can expect treasure soon? I'd like to make sure I have it before I logoff tonight...
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Marchelute Yes soon,I am getting this error ** Your message could not be posted for the following reason(s):

You are posting too quickly. Please wait before posting again.
@Marchelute Yes soon,I am getting this error ** Your message could not be posted for the following reason(s):

You are posting too quickly. Please wait before posting again.
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast

Ahh I see, website thinks you're spamming - sometimes that feature can be such a hassle :/ Well, send it when you can.
@Iconoclast

Ahh I see, website thinks you're spamming - sometimes that feature can be such a hassle :/ Well, send it when you can.
@Marchelute Yeah I HATE that
@Marchelute Yeah I HATE that
FR-vi.jpg
@Marchelute Sent
@Marchelute Sent
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast

Totally get it, I have to be super careful when I'm selling gems sometimes. Hopefully it wears off for ya soon :c Sucks trying to do business when you have a bunch of messages.

Awesome, got it! Back in business c:
@Iconoclast

Totally get it, I have to be super careful when I'm selling gems sometimes. Hopefully it wears off for ya soon :c Sucks trying to do business when you have a bunch of messages.

Awesome, got it! Back in business c:
BUMP
BUMP
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast

I have 28 shards if you're interested. For treasure
@Iconoclast

I have 28 shards if you're interested. For treasure
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@VetinTraining Send em over
@VetinTraining Send em over
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast

sending you 300 shards for 300kt!
@Iconoclast

sending you 300 shards for 300kt!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15