Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food! Unlimited Quantities 1:15tr
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
2it1s0.jpg
^
^
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami
100pts in plants is 1,500 yes? :)
I'll do that please.
@Yami
100pts in plants is 1,500 yes? :)
I'll do that please.
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
@MystikWolf Yep! Thank you for the purchase ! Put ya on the list c;
@MystikWolf Yep! Thank you for the purchase ! Put ya on the list c;
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami
Sent treasure! :)
@Yami
Sent treasure! :)
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@Yami
Looks like I need 75 more points xD
Treasure coming your way!
@Yami
Looks like I need 75 more points xD
Treasure coming your way!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@Yami
I-I'm back, because I really liked your service and I.. would love to nab another 10K seafood and 5k insects;;; If that's alright, and if possible, would you let me know what your conversion rate to gems are? Since that'll be what I'll be paying you with again.
@Yami
I-I'm back, because I really liked your service and I.. would love to nab another 10K seafood and 5k insects;;; If that's alright, and if possible, would you let me know what your conversion rate to gems are? Since that'll be what I'll be paying you with again.
@Someia Im glad my services were satisfying! ^ v ^ Sadly all is on hold while the festival is on,but as soon as sunday comes around,ill be working on orders!

Sadly ill have to put your extra order at the bottom of the list as i will have to fill up the orders before it or it wouldn't be as fair :c. But sure,ill put ya down for another 10,000 Seafood and 5,000 insects!

As for gems: treasure,my current conversion rate is 1:370
@Someia Im glad my services were satisfying! ^ v ^ Sadly all is on hold while the festival is on,but as soon as sunday comes around,ill be working on orders!

Sadly ill have to put your extra order at the bottom of the list as i will have to fill up the orders before it or it wouldn't be as fair :c. But sure,ill put ya down for another 10,000 Seafood and 5,000 insects!

As for gems: treasure,my current conversion rate is 1:370
2it1s0.jpg
^
^
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami

5K seafood points please!
@Yami

5K seafood points please!
1 2 3 4 5