Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | On Hold
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
@Founder Are you interested in selling the light sprite?
@Founder Are you interested in selling the light sprite?
eBjxWKu.png
@superfortress Not at this time, sorry!
@superfortress Not at this time, sorry!
64514_s.gif
Bump
Bump
64514_s.gif
Up
Up
64514_s.gif
The only one I've seen for sale on the site recently was owned by some *insert expicit name here* who wanted 123456789 gems for it, EXACTLY and blocked anyone who offered otherwise. Turdburgler.

Anywho, best of luck and a late night bump for you
The only one I've seen for sale on the site recently was owned by some *insert expicit name here* who wanted 123456789 gems for it, EXACTLY and blocked anyone who offered otherwise. Turdburgler.

Anywho, best of luck and a late night bump for you
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis That person is actually very notorious among the Tumblr crowd. Basically anyone who's been around long enough knows of their silly antics. Oh well lol

Thanks for the bump!
@GiftOfArtemis That person is actually very notorious among the Tumblr crowd. Basically anyone who's been around long enough knows of their silly antics. Oh well lol

Thanks for the bump!
64514_s.gif
I need to get in on the tumblr side of FR. I'm shaming myself as an internet addict by not having a tumblr. By the way, Soren and Aeren's babies came out beautiful. I was stalking them wondering if you had anymore gen 2's for sale but they were all gone. Not surprised they sold fast!
I need to get in on the tumblr side of FR. I'm shaming myself as an internet addict by not having a tumblr. By the way, Soren and Aeren's babies came out beautiful. I was stalking them wondering if you had anymore gen 2's for sale but they were all gone. Not surprised they sold fast!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Boop
Boop
64514_s.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25