Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SMOKE SNIPING, 10k fee
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@RypeltajaRoll
@Flambebe

Edit: Gone!

**TO ALL: I'm just going to do a first-come first-serve basis for this, I guess. I'm on for 12+ hours usually so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
@RypeltajaRoll
@Flambebe

Edit: Gone!

**TO ALL: I'm just going to do a first-come first-serve basis for this, I guess. I'm on for 12+ hours usually so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
@Scientist I'm about, have some treasure!
@Scientist I'm about, have some treasure!
@Arcticae It's yours, then! Send the t over C:
@Arcticae It's yours, then! Send the t over C:
@Scientist When you are open again, may I be put on the pinglist for one? I require two, but only have the money for one at present.
@Scientist When you are open again, may I be put on the pinglist for one? I require two, but only have the money for one at present.
Sunbeam Scout of Sornieth

pOCGUo8.pngXbpIYLU.pngVLAZuNQ.pnghE4QmvJ.png1Lpc58s.png
@Scientist done :P
@Scientist done :P
@teacupdragon I actually snipe them and ping the whole list when I have them, then payment is sent over once someone claims it. So, should I put you on the list? There's no need for payment until I actually get my hands on one.
@teacupdragon I actually snipe them and ping the whole list when I have them, then payment is sent over once someone claims it. So, should I put you on the list? There's no need for payment until I actually get my hands on one.
@Scientist Ahh, okay, may I be placed on the list then? Thank you!
@Scientist Ahh, okay, may I be placed on the list then? Thank you!
Sunbeam Scout of Sornieth

pOCGUo8.pngXbpIYLU.pngVLAZuNQ.pnghE4QmvJ.png1Lpc58s.png
@Scientist

Agh damn it I was just watching a movie since ya said you were gonna sleep, an' I figured I didn' have to wait around for the ping.

..Geez, sorry dude.

I hope the 'first come first serve' thing works out but I'm a bit worried; if I was fast enough for that I woulda sniped smoke myself, yanno? Hhh. Competing with near-infinite people might be hard.
@Scientist

Agh damn it I was just watching a movie since ya said you were gonna sleep, an' I figured I didn' have to wait around for the ping.

..Geez, sorry dude.

I hope the 'first come first serve' thing works out but I'm a bit worried; if I was fast enough for that I woulda sniped smoke myself, yanno? Hhh. Competing with near-infinite people might be hard.
@Extraterrestrial I'm really sorry. I wasn't sure how to do this whole thing since I'm uncomfortable with holding other peoples' money; I only have a little myself and I can't hold for too long because I won't be able to get more than two at once. This is my first time running an individual snipe shop and I just wanted to help people out. I can reserve the next one for you, but I don't know what your hours are.

Again, I'm sorry.
@Extraterrestrial I'm really sorry. I wasn't sure how to do this whole thing since I'm uncomfortable with holding other peoples' money; I only have a little myself and I can't hold for too long because I won't be able to get more than two at once. This is my first time running an individual snipe shop and I just wanted to help people out. I can reserve the next one for you, but I don't know what your hours are.

Again, I'm sorry.
@Scientist

Can you put me down for one?
@Scientist

Can you put me down for one?
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21