Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
HI! Please use the new thread for your orders! Thanks guys!
New Board; http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1172894

Junk Shop is in Alpha stage. Changes may and probably will occur. Pardon my dust.

Junk Shop is: OPEN
I am Currently OFFline
(If I am Offline I may still check periodically)
Junk Shop will be CLOSED on SUNDAYS

Do you have piles of useless crap you don't think much about, but might like to trade for some Gems? Guess what, I'm here to buy it, with shiny, shiny gems.

-What am I willing to buy?-
I will buy ANYTHING with a 'Sell Value' greater than 0. I don't care! Eat your heart out, Crim.
*I will not be buying anything with a blank or 0 value, or Skins/Accents (but I will take them for free, if you just want it out of your inventory)

-How do I figure the value?-
Approx 360 Treasure Value = 1 Gem
I will be going by the items' default 'Sell Value' for now since trying to compile a list would explode my brain. (To check an item's Sell Value, simply hover your mouse over the item's image in your inventory, the Sell Value is at the bottom Left-Hand corner of the bubble that pops up)
I will do my best to give you a fair value approximate to your junk's collective value.
Example: 1 Hank (Valued @450) would net you 1 Gem, but 2 Hanks (Valued @900) will net you 3 Gems
If the approximate value of your order is not a whole number, I will round UP if it is .5 or greater and round DOWN if it is .4 or less

-Other Stuff-
If you would like to check before you send to make sure you're getting an amount of gems you want, you can PM or post a list and I can tell you in advance what I'll pay. If you would like to make a list including the number of items and their collective value, it helps me tremendously!
If not, you can simply send a PM with the junk and I will respond with the appropriate amount of gems.
*Please Allow time for me to reply, it may take several hours as I am not always online!* I promise you I have no intentions or purpose to steal your junk items :3
I am absolutely NOT active between 18:00 and 6:00 FR Time, ever.

Please keep Junk Orders to a max of 100 Gems per person, per day.
HI! Please use the new thread for your orders! Thanks guys!
New Board; http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1172894

Junk Shop is in Alpha stage. Changes may and probably will occur. Pardon my dust.

Junk Shop is: OPEN
I am Currently OFFline
(If I am Offline I may still check periodically)
Junk Shop will be CLOSED on SUNDAYS

Do you have piles of useless crap you don't think much about, but might like to trade for some Gems? Guess what, I'm here to buy it, with shiny, shiny gems.

-What am I willing to buy?-
I will buy ANYTHING with a 'Sell Value' greater than 0. I don't care! Eat your heart out, Crim.
*I will not be buying anything with a blank or 0 value, or Skins/Accents (but I will take them for free, if you just want it out of your inventory)

-How do I figure the value?-
Approx 360 Treasure Value = 1 Gem
I will be going by the items' default 'Sell Value' for now since trying to compile a list would explode my brain. (To check an item's Sell Value, simply hover your mouse over the item's image in your inventory, the Sell Value is at the bottom Left-Hand corner of the bubble that pops up)
I will do my best to give you a fair value approximate to your junk's collective value.
Example: 1 Hank (Valued @450) would net you 1 Gem, but 2 Hanks (Valued @900) will net you 3 Gems
If the approximate value of your order is not a whole number, I will round UP if it is .5 or greater and round DOWN if it is .4 or less

-Other Stuff-
If you would like to check before you send to make sure you're getting an amount of gems you want, you can PM or post a list and I can tell you in advance what I'll pay. If you would like to make a list including the number of items and their collective value, it helps me tremendously!
If not, you can simply send a PM with the junk and I will respond with the appropriate amount of gems.
*Please Allow time for me to reply, it may take several hours as I am not always online!* I promise you I have no intentions or purpose to steal your junk items :3
I am absolutely NOT active between 18:00 and 6:00 FR Time, ever.

Please keep Junk Orders to a max of 100 Gems per person, per day.
@Oszs

So, uh...I heard you wanted some junk items? >.> And I assume the default sell value you were referring to is the Auto-sell from the hoard, yes? If so, have I got some junk for you.

Waterskin (x99) - 40 each (3960 total)
Toridae Chew Toy (x99) - 48 each (4752 total)
Tattered Interloper Scrap (x99) - 35 each (3465 total)
Ragged Skirmisher Scrap (x99) - 36 each (3564 total)

Total Treasure - 15741
Gems at 1:350 ~ 45

Hope I did my math right. Please let me know if this works for you.
@Oszs

So, uh...I heard you wanted some junk items? >.> And I assume the default sell value you were referring to is the Auto-sell from the hoard, yes? If so, have I got some junk for you.

Waterskin (x99) - 40 each (3960 total)
Toridae Chew Toy (x99) - 48 each (4752 total)
Tattered Interloper Scrap (x99) - 35 each (3465 total)
Ragged Skirmisher Scrap (x99) - 36 each (3564 total)

Total Treasure - 15741
Gems at 1:350 ~ 45

Hope I did my math right. Please let me know if this works for you.
@Melodic Yes, you're 100% correct. looks good to me n_n
@Melodic Yes, you're 100% correct. looks good to me n_n
Not 100% online, but shop is open BUMP
Not 100% online, but shop is open BUMP
Friendbump
Friendbump
@Oszs

I have:
99x Jeweled Octoflyer Beak (5,148 treasure)
99x Octoflyer Beak (5,247 treasure)

For 30 gems?
@Oszs

I have:
99x Jeweled Octoflyer Beak (5,148 treasure)
99x Octoflyer Beak (5,247 treasure)

For 30 gems?
@Maki Yup! :)
@Maki Yup! :)
@Oszs

Poisonous Toridae: 6*2800 = 16,800
Venomous Toridae: 6*2800 = 16,800

33,600 = 96 gems

Think I got this right? :)
@Oszs

Poisonous Toridae: 6*2800 = 16,800
Venomous Toridae: 6*2800 = 16,800