Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5/6 IV Shiny KB Pokemon for your FODDER!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chrissy
Yes I can~!
@chrissy
Yes I can~!
Hi @Winry, I'm sending a gene bonus Level 7 (that's +2 tickets from the normal)! Also I checked the spreadsheet and I think there was a ticketing error? Since they're trades for 1Tr I think it mentioned the tickets gained would be doubled rather than the 21... And there should still have been one more un-logged Level 10 from page 3 of this thread.

I hope that's not too hard a fix. Probably, you could just put the other missed tickets at the bottom! ;w;
Hi @Winry, I'm sending a gene bonus Level 7 (that's +2 tickets from the normal)! Also I checked the spreadsheet and I think there was a ticketing error? Since they're trades for 1Tr I think it mentioned the tickets gained would be doubled rather than the 21... And there should still have been one more un-logged Level 10 from page 3 of this thread.

I hope that's not too hard a fix. Probably, you could just put the other missed tickets at the bottom! ;w;
@Faylon
Ohhh
Lemme take it up with my friend who did it for me! She's not awake at the moment but I'll get it fixed when she gets on. It's not a big deal. X3
@Faylon
Ohhh
Lemme take it up with my friend who did it for me! She's not awake at the moment but I'll get it fixed when she gets on. It's not a big deal. X3
@Winry

Oh, alright then! Sorry for the trouble. c': The crossroads is currently being a butt to me too criiies do you mind sending the 1Tr crossroads for 'Toffee' yourself? It might be shorter than waiting for my wifi afdklfds

Also... I've been meaning to comment on the Seuss in your hatchery name forever. Excelleeent.
@Winry

Oh, alright then! Sorry for the trouble. c': The crossroads is currently being a butt to me too criiies do you mind sending the 1Tr crossroads for 'Toffee' yourself? It might be shorter than waiting for my wifi afdklfds

Also... I've been meaning to comment on the Seuss in your hatchery name forever. Excelleeent.
@Faylon
It's no troubles hehe. I'll just hafta kick her for inputting it wrong. ;D And not inputting the one.
I shall try! My internet is spotty atm too, cus I'm on vacay.

Hehehe thank youuu.
Buy durgs from it. DURGS. BUY THEM.
@Faylon
It's no troubles hehe. I'll just hafta kick her for inputting it wrong. ;D And not inputting the one.
I shall try! My internet is spotty atm too, cus I'm on vacay.

Hehehe thank youuu.
Buy durgs from it. DURGS. BUY THEM.
@Winry

afjdsklgjs don't kick your friend too far on my behalf...!
I hope you've having a good vacay! Out of town? 'w'
All these spotty wifis. I was supposed to send you more level 7's, but coli's decided not to load so whoops!

BUT I MOSTLY JUST COLLECT FIRSTGENS NOW, SAM I AM
...... those secondgens might be tempting though. HMM. We shall see.
@Winry

afjdsklgjs don't kick your friend too far on my behalf...!
I hope you've having a good vacay! Out of town? 'w'
All these spotty wifis. I was supposed to send you more level 7's, but coli's decided not to load so whoops!

BUT I MOSTLY JUST COLLECT FIRSTGENS NOW, SAM I AM
...... those secondgens might be tempting though. HMM. We shall see.
@Faylon
Awww I won't. ;D
Yeah, my internet's been blregh, which sucks, cus we're pusjing.

HEHE
I occasionally sell gen 1's too. ;D
I need to get rid of some actually right now pffft. :C
@Faylon
Awww I won't. ;D
Yeah, my internet's been blregh, which sucks, cus we're pusjing.

HEHE
I occasionally sell gen 1's too. ;D
I need to get rid of some actually right now pffft. :C
@Winry

It seems to be a thing with travel... I rarely use wifi myself when I'm out of town, because if it's with fam we're usually out all day and such. I don't think I've ever had a vacation yet though since I got an FR. I'm gonna be worried about my hungry dragons! D:

I'LL MAKE A NOTE OF THAT... I'm hunting specifics, but nothing's to say I won't cave at special combis, huehue.
Ughhh yeah me too tbh I want to keep them but like they're not project level enough for me to justify spending on them and not my favorite Gen1's!
@Winry

It seems to be a thing with travel... I rarely use wifi myself when I'm out of town, because if it's with fam we're usually out all day and such. I don't think I've ever had a vacation yet though since I got an FR. I'm gonna be worried about my hungry dragons! D:

I'LL MAKE A NOTE OF THAT... I'm hunting specifics, but nothing's to say I won't cave at special combis, huehue.
Ughhh yeah me too tbh I want to keep them but like they're not project level enough for me to justify spending on them and not my favorite Gen1's!
hi! i was wondering if i could get the following:

from the first tab
row 50 (fennekin/modest/magician)
row 68 (growlithe/adamant/intimidate)
row 74 (honedge/quiet/no guard)

from the second tab
row 32 (sylveon/modest/pixilate)

and then i'd love to get diancie, deoxys, meloetta, and genesect if you still have them. feel free to lemme know how much i owe ya!
hi! i was wondering if i could get the following:

from the first tab
row 50 (fennekin/modest/magician)
row 68 (growlithe/adamant/intimidate)
row 74 (honedge/quiet/no guard)

from the second tab
row 32 (sylveon/modest/pixilate)

and then i'd love to get diancie, deoxys, meloetta, and genesect if you still have them. feel free to lemme know how much i owe ya!
1MLrn1k.png
@swagset
If you're paying in treasure, then you'd owe me 200kT for the shinies and for those events it would be 375kT.
Total would be 575kT.

If you're paying in fodder, it'd be 20 adults for the shinies and for the events it would be 32 adults. ^^
@swagset
If you're paying in treasure, then you'd owe me 200kT for the shinies and for those events it would be 375kT.
Total would be 575kT.

If you're paying in fodder, it'd be 20 adults for the shinies and for the events it would be 32 adults. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7