Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5/6 IV Shiny KB Pokemon for your FODDER!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Anguish

Anytime! 'w')b
@Anguish

Anytime! 'w')b
@Faylon
I'd be glad to enter your dragons in the out-of-flight raffle as well as give you the eventmon. X3 I don't need the tickets, hehe, I'm just doing this for my flight so we can win dom!
@Faylon
I'd be glad to enter your dragons in the out-of-flight raffle as well as give you the eventmon. X3 I don't need the tickets, hehe, I'm just doing this for my flight so we can win dom!
@Winry

Oh wow, that makes things a lot easier for me, thanks! Guess I'll be sending a good bunch your way then once they're leveled. ;w; It'll be two birds in one stone with my Eventmon collecting, this makes me so happy. 8'D

So say, how many level 7's for an Eventmon? Would 4 or 5 do? c:
@Winry

Oh wow, that makes things a lot easier for me, thanks! Guess I'll be sending a good bunch your way then once they're leveled. ;w; It'll be two birds in one stone with my Eventmon collecting, this makes me so happy. 8'D

So say, how many level 7's for an Eventmon? Would 4 or 5 do? c:
@Faylon
That sounds fine to me. 8D
I'll make sure you get your tickets too!
@Faylon
That sounds fine to me. 8D
I'll make sure you get your tickets too!
@Winry

Awrighty, I'll be back! O7
@Winry

Awrighty, I'll be back! O7
@Faylon
No probs 8D
Just lemme know when you're ready~
@Faylon
No probs 8D
Just lemme know when you're ready~
@Winry

I was going to aim for three Eventmon with seven Level 10's, but I underestimated the slow of my Coli, so I'll try stick with Level 7's for the next batch. I might just pay extra if it comes to it. x__x At least there's double raffle tickets... Two Level 10's incoming first!
@Winry

I was going to aim for three Eventmon with seven Level 10's, but I underestimated the slow of my Coli, so I'll try stick with Level 7's for the next batch. I might just pay extra if it comes to it. x__x At least there's double raffle tickets... Two Level 10's incoming first!
@Faylon
I didn't see this ping for some reason D:
I recorded the two you sent me in the raffle, just FYI! ^^
@Faylon
I didn't see this ping for some reason D:
I recorded the two you sent me in the raffle, just FYI! ^^
I've got five eggs incubating if you are willing to wait a few days to trade the adults for the shiny Vulpix!
I've got five eggs incubating if you are willing to wait a few days to trade the adults for the shiny Vulpix!
@Winry
I see you're wanting dragons now. Are you still accepting treasure at all?
If so, are 114 and 89 available? Also.. Can they be nicknamed?
@Winry
I see you're wanting dragons now. Are you still accepting treasure at all?
If so, are 114 and 89 available? Also.. Can they be nicknamed?
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7