Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (800+ to choose from!)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 333 334
@sweetapppp Sure! Are you willing to trade your Bubble Brook Gecko (45g), both Slargs (85g), Crystalspine Gem Guardian (118g), and Enamored Swan (8g) for the Dwarf Unicorn (255g)? There's only a 1g difference (or 6g difference if you're basing it off the Gem Marketplace price).
@sweetapppp Sure! Are you willing to trade your Bubble Brook Gecko (45g), both Slargs (85g), Crystalspine Gem Guardian (118g), and Enamored Swan (8g) for the Dwarf Unicorn (255g)? There's only a 1g difference (or 6g difference if you're basing it off the Gem Marketplace price).
8bICJ62.gif
@nykFR Yes, I can do that! I'll set up the CR now. =)
@nykFR Yes, I can do that! I'll set up the CR now. =)
8bICJ62.gif
Ornamental Eyewing = 180
Warped Gryphon = 147
Curious Mith = 88
Dreadram = 4

FOR

Lightning Lancer = 90
Thornthick Thief = 80
Spirit of Fire= 100
Fairy Octopus = 149
Ornamental Eyewing = 180
Warped Gryphon = 147
Curious Mith = 88
Dreadram = 4

FOR

Lightning Lancer = 90
Thornthick Thief = 80
Spirit of Fire= 100
Fairy Octopus = 149
Please check out my hatchery! I'm selling a lot of dragons for cheap!
1z6bya.jpg
@ShinePaw101 CR on the way!
@ShinePaw101 CR on the way!
8bICJ62.gif
Boulder Nymph = 50
Cloud Nymph = 50
Lithetail Assassin = 79
King Quillrunner = 55
Dapplemane Deceiver = 55
Heckling Hydrena = 20
Blue Tang Hippogriff = 15
Manticore Screamer = 3
Blacktalon Striker = 3

FOR

Melon Squirmscoot = 135
Sunsea Pseudo = 70
Blazing Goblin = 50
Voltspire Intruder 75

(checked that I still had them before-hand this time!)
Boulder Nymph = 50
Cloud Nymph = 50
Lithetail Assassin = 79
King Quillrunner = 55
Dapplemane Deceiver = 55
Heckling Hydrena = 20
Blue Tang Hippogriff = 15
Manticore Screamer = 3
Blacktalon Striker = 3

FOR

Melon Squirmscoot = 135
Sunsea Pseudo = 70
Blazing Goblin = 50
Voltspire Intruder 75

(checked that I still had them before-hand this time!)
1z6bya.jpg
@ShinePaw101 Alright!
@ShinePaw101 Alright!
8bICJ62.gif
Hi, I'd love to swap for these to help fill up my beastiary: [center][item=bogus manamonger] 140g [item=graveyard guardian] 49g [item=livewire grizzly] 90g [item=spirit of earth] 95g [item=sunsea pseudo] 110g [item=Colubrid Column] 3g [item=longneck scholar] 3g [item=shatterbone vulture] 3g [item=Valorous Cape] 3g[/center] [right]=496g[/right] for my: [center][item=contaminated ambassador] 50g [item=crystalcourt ambassador] 90g [item=blight nymph] 50g [item=boulder nymph] 50g [item=cloud nymph] 55g [item=electric nymph] 50g [item=magic nymph] 38g [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] 50g [item=sparkle nymph] 43g [item=copperplate longmech] 20g [item=Workshop Monitor] 30g[/center] [right]=496g[/right] Would that be alright with you? edit: looks like I'm late on the sunsea pseudo, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to revise my list? i can just take off like 2 of the nymphs if that's easier for you
Hi, I'd love to swap for these to help fill up my beastiary:
Bogus Manamonger 140g Graveyard Guardian 49g Livewire Grizzly 90g Spirit of Earth 95g Sunsea Pseudo 110g Colubrid Column 3g Longneck Scholar 3g Shatterbone Vulture 3g Valorous Cape 3g
=496g

for my:
Contaminated Ambassador 50g Crystalcourt Ambassador 90g Blight Nymph 50g Boulder Nymph 50g Cloud Nymph 55g Electric Nymph 50g Magic Nymph 38g Miniature Sornieth Globe 50g Sparkle Nymph 43g Copperplate Longmech 20g Workshop Monitor 30g
=496g

Would that be alright with you?

edit: looks like I'm late on the sunsea pseudo, feel free to let me know if you'd like me to revise my list? i can just take off like 2 of the nymphs if that's easier for you
Driftwood Gem Guardian = 65
Turbocharged Creeper = 76
Copperplate Longmech = 20
Redfin Wavespinner = 10
Auburn Woolly Walrus = 15

FOR

Radiant Flutterbun = 84
Flutterbun 88
Lakelight Weaver = 9
Raptorik WandereR = 5
Driftwood Gem Guardian = 65
Turbocharged Creeper = 76
Copperplate Longmech = 20
Redfin Wavespinner = 10
Auburn Woolly Walrus = 15

FOR

Radiant Flutterbun = 84
Flutterbun 88
Lakelight Weaver = 9
Raptorik WandereR = 5
1z6bya.jpg
@summerwar Sounds good! Sorry about the Sunsea Pseudo, but yeah feel free to send the CR minus its equivalent value.

@ShinePaw101 Yup! Mind setting up the CR this time around?

I'm actually about to head off for the night, but if y'all don't mind setting up the CRs then I'll add in my contributions tomorrow after work! Thanks~
@summerwar Sounds good! Sorry about the Sunsea Pseudo, but yeah feel free to send the CR minus its equivalent value.

@ShinePaw101 Yup! Mind setting up the CR this time around?

I'm actually about to head off for the night, but if y'all don't mind setting up the CRs then I'll add in my contributions tomorrow after work! Thanks~
8bICJ62.gif
No worries, feel free to take your time. Sent the CR, took out a couple nymphs + added an extra coli swap to make up the new price difference (386g). Thanks a bunch for this!
No worries, feel free to take your time. Sent the CR, took out a couple nymphs + added an extra coli swap to make up the new price difference (386g). Thanks a bunch for this!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 333 334