Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | > Trollzaya's Item Shoppe <
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@trollzaya how much for the apparel Rose
@trollzaya how much for the apparel Rose
4MdcPJR.png
VAAnkLY.png
@Gamergurl The [item=Romantic Red Rose]? 35,000T / 50G / any combination of the accepted items listed in the main sales post which adds up to that amount.
@Gamergurl

The Romantic Red Rose ? 35,000T / 50G / any combination of the accepted items listed in the main sales post which adds up to that amount.
@Trollzaya
Thanks for the ping, my friend! Might I get the Saucer Stare from you?
@Trollzaya
Thanks for the ping, my friend! Might I get the Saucer Stare from you?
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan

Yep! Sending now.
@Akumisan

Yep! Sending now.
@Trollzaya!!
My friend!!
Might I get that Clattercog Engineer for items?
@Trollzaya!!
My friend!!
Might I get that Clattercog Engineer for items?
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan

Sure! Sending now :)
@Akumisan

Sure! Sending now :)
@Trollzaya
Whoop!! Why hello, my friend~
I was wondering if I could have that Monkey Wrench, Maren Shark Hunter, and Shrieking Striker Skin for items? (bigger order than normal xD)
@Trollzaya
Whoop!! Why hello, my friend~
I was wondering if I could have that Monkey Wrench, Maren Shark Hunter, and Shrieking Striker Skin for items? (bigger order than normal xD)
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan

Sure thing! Sending it all over now.
@Akumisan

Sure thing! Sending it all over now.
@Trollzaya hullo! Can I get the silk veil, walnut gloves, and twilight sylvan bracelet? I have 12 wolf pelts and 32 black tulips to exchange for them. XD [also I see you switched from ice! Welcome to Arcane, land of the weird and an odd Spacedad. XD]
@Trollzaya hullo! Can I get the silk veil, walnut gloves, and twilight sylvan bracelet? I have 12 wolf pelts and 32 black tulips to exchange for them. XD [also I see you switched from ice! Welcome to Arcane, land of the weird and an odd Spacedad. XD]
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@TheBelfryDoll

Sure, I'll send those right over!

I did! I switched in mid-April. I loved Ice, but I felt Arcane pulling at me for almost a year and finally made the leap XD I'm enjoying it here, too!
@TheBelfryDoll

Sure, I'll send those right over!

I did! I switched in mid-April. I loved Ice, but I felt Arcane pulling at me for almost a year and finally made the leap XD I'm enjoying it here, too!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30