Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] gems @ 1:530 | [OOS]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Chaotic I'm looking for 300. It's okay, I've found the gems I need now. Thanks though!
@Chaotic I'm looking for 300. It's okay, I've found the gems I need now. Thanks though!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot Sorry about that bit of delay. I'm working on a little art piece and got side-tracked. Stippling is so tedious and makes it so easy to lose track of time. xD I'm glad you found the gems you needed. If you need more, you can always try me again!
@mspixieriot Sorry about that bit of delay. I'm working on a little art piece and got side-tracked. Stippling is so tedious and makes it so easy to lose track of time. xD I'm glad you found the gems you needed. If you need more, you can always try me again!
@Chaotic do you still have 500? I Would buy them all for 250k if you do :)
@Chaotic do you still have 500? I Would buy them all for 250k if you do :)
@Acidfox I do, indeed! I'll get them sent along to you right away. :}
@Acidfox I do, indeed! I'll get them sent along to you right away. :}
@Chaotic brilliant ill send the the gold ;)
@Chaotic brilliant ill send the the gold ;)
Restocked, online, and ready to sell. Ping me for some gems!
Restocked, online, and ready to sell. Ping me for some gems!
@Chaotic Could I get 200? :)
@Chaotic Could I get 200? :)
@Chaotic

I'll take 1000g if I may.

Thank you.
@Chaotic

I'll take 1000g if I may.

Thank you.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@thelostcity Certainly! 200 at 1:525 = 105kT. I'll send the gems right along. :)
@thelostcity Certainly! 200 at 1:525 = 105kT. I'll send the gems right along. :)
@sraben Yep! 1,000 gems = 525,000 treasure. I'll give them a fresh polishin' and send them right along to you. C:
@sraben Yep! 1,000 gems = 525,000 treasure. I'll give them a fresh polishin' and send them right along to you. C:
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29