Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Schiannath's Leveling Service
Opening for the day. Bump!
Opening for the day. Bump!
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@Schiannath How much would it cost if I ask you to level 2 dragons to level 10? :D
@Schiannath How much would it cost if I ask you to level 2 dragons to level 10? :D
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz

From level 1? 17000 each, so 34,000. I could do it for 30,000 today though - I don't have any other dragons in progress at the moment.
@DragonClawz

From level 1? 17000 each, so 34,000. I could do it for 30,000 today though - I don't have any other dragons in progress at the moment.
@Schiannath

Nice, is it okay if I ask you to level them in the future? (I'm currently aiming for lair space now)
@Schiannath

Nice, is it okay if I ask you to level them in the future? (I'm currently aiming for lair space now)
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz No problem!
@DragonClawz No problem!
bump
bump
@Safirien
Pinging you with a reminder that I'm available to level any exalt fodder you might like me to. :)
@Safirien
Pinging you with a reminder that I'm available to level any exalt fodder you might like me to. :)
@Schiannath Hey! Yes.
I actually have 10 exalties... (that are adults) (there's more that will be ready in a week or so, but since I spend so much time in the coliseum already and you have your handsfull it looks like I would like to try to figure out how to start easily training exalt fodder myself. (however my team is only on level 21 not 25 so I need to get them to 25 first)

But considering you have 2 slots in your dragon lair and a bunch of nests full of eggs I don't know how that will work for you except maybe one at a time? xD

The 5+ price was 5k each sooo that'll be 50,000 to you I guess? Except I was wondering about getting them to lvl 10 instead of 7? But I doesn't look like you can handle that right now. Maybe I can level them the first 3-4 and you get them to ten? or I don't know.
Anyway, let me know what we can work out, no pressure to you, you can turn down whatever, just let me know :3
@Schiannath Hey! Yes.
I actually have 10 exalties... (that are adults) (there's more that will be ready in a week or so, but since I spend so much time in the coliseum already and you have your handsfull it looks like I would like to try to figure out how to start easily training exalt fodder myself. (however my team is only on level 21 not 25 so I need to get them to 25 first)

But considering you have 2 slots in your dragon lair and a bunch of nests full of eggs I don't know how that will work for you except maybe one at a time? xD

The 5+ price was 5k each sooo that'll be 50,000 to you I guess? Except I was wondering about getting them to lvl 10 instead of 7? But I doesn't look like you can handle that right now. Maybe I can level them the first 3-4 and you get them to ten? or I don't know.
Anyway, let me know what we can work out, no pressure to you, you can turn down whatever, just let me know :3
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Safirien

Lol. Okay, I've got two in my lair that are undergoing training and will be sent back to their owner later today, so it's actually four slots I can accept dragons in. :)

Most of my nests are exalt fodder, so they're actually going to be shipped off elsewhere to hold so that I can keep training in the meantime, too. :DD

If you want any advice about leveling exalt fodder yourself or stat builds for doing so, I'm happy to help.

Getting them to level 10 would be no problem; same for starting them from level 4 instead.

If you want quick advice about leveling when your dragons are under level 25, I would say this:

1. Harpy's Roost will give you really good XP, but the enemies there hit hard and are quite fast, so you may want to take the XP loss and keep leveling at a lower venue until your dragons are level ~23 and you can move on to the Mire. Otherwise, grab a bunch of health potions and minor health potions and try to avoid dying!
2. By preference, use physical damagers to level your exaltbait, so that you can use Eliminate on your enemies.
3. If you do choose to take the XP cut, The Arena is a really good place to spend some time in - you get regular familiar drops and plenty of Swipp items that you can sell at a profit.

I would advise avoiding the Boreal Wood, because it gives me (and several others I know of) a splitting headache to stare at the snow effect for too long.

Anyway, long story short, I'll ping you again when I have four slots back open in my lair - and we can discuss what you want to do about leveling your exaltbait then. :D
@Safirien

Lol. Okay, I've got two in my lair that are undergoing training and will be sent back to their owner later today, so it's actually four slots I can accept dragons in. :)

Most of my nests are exalt fodder, so they're actually going to be shipped off elsewhere to hold so that I can keep training in the meantime, too. :DD

If you want any advice about leveling exalt fodder yourself or stat builds for doing so, I'm happy to help.

Getting them to level 10 would be no problem; same for starting them from level 4 instead.

If you want quick advice about leveling when your dragons are under level 25, I would say this:

1. Harpy's Roost will give you really good XP, but the enemies there hit hard and are quite fast, so you may want to take the XP loss and keep leveling at a lower venue until your dragons are level ~23 and you can move on to the Mire. Otherwise, grab a bunch of health potions and minor health potions and try to avoid dying!
2. By preference, use physical damagers to level your exaltbait, so that you can use Eliminate on your enemies.
3. If you do choose to take the XP cut, The Arena is a really good place to spend some time in - you get regular familiar drops and plenty of Swipp items that you can sell at a profit.

I would advise avoiding the Boreal Wood, because it gives me (and several others I know of) a splitting headache to stare at the snow effect for too long.

Anyway, long story short, I'll ping you again when I have four slots back open in my lair - and we can discuss what you want to do about leveling your exaltbait then. :D
@Schiannath Alrighty!
I'm about to go to bed, that was a lot to take in, I'm going to have to reread that in the morning, but thanks!
Go ahead and ping me when you do ^^
@Schiannath Alrighty!
I'm about to go to bed, that was a lot to take in, I'm going to have to reread that in the morning, but thanks!
Go ahead and ping me when you do ^^
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107