Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Schiannath's Leveling Service
@Schiannath ~ Would you be able to raise a single dragon from level 5 to level 20? That's 112,000 treasure based off your prices (if I did my math right--which is a very rare thing xD). I don't have any treasure right now, but I do have a familiar called "Speedy". [center][img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130829165136/flightrising/images/2/29/Speedyicon.png[/img] [i]Not available for purchase in game. A one-time gift item, given out to all registered players on August 11, 2013, as part of a Downtime Care Package.[/i][/center] You don't have it (it goes on page 22 of the beastiary) and it's selling for 200,000 - 250,000 in the auction house. I know it's not treasure like you charge, but the extra value in the familiar maybe makes up for it? xD
@Schiannath ~ Would you be able to raise a single dragon from level 5 to level 20? That's 112,000 treasure based off your prices (if I did my math right--which is a very rare thing xD).

I don't have any treasure right now, but I do have a familiar called "Speedy".
Speedyicon.png
Not available for purchase in game. A one-time gift item, given out to all registered players on August 11, 2013, as part of a Downtime Care Package.

You don't have it (it goes on page 22 of the beastiary) and it's selling for 200,000 - 250,000 in the auction house. I know it's not treasure like you charge, but the extra value in the familiar maybe makes up for it? xD
@sonicmaster7 It absolutely would. That is one cute familiar! XDD

In any case, I'd ask for a deposit now (10K per dragon being leveled to 25; I'm negotiable on that since you're not going all the way there) and then payment on delivery of your trained dragon.
@sonicmaster7 It absolutely would. That is one cute familiar! XDD

In any case, I'd ask for a deposit now (10K per dragon being leveled to 25; I'm negotiable on that since you're not going all the way there) and then payment on delivery of your trained dragon.
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@Schiannath I only have 1876 treasure right now. xD I could just give you the familiar now because I highly doubt you'd scam me to be honest--if you're okay with pre-payment that is. xDD
@Schiannath I only have 1876 treasure right now. xD I could just give you the familiar now because I highly doubt you'd scam me to be honest--if you're okay with pre-payment that is. xDD
@sonicmaster7 I'm fine with prepayment if you are. :D

Do you have battle stones, or do you need me to get them for you?
@sonicmaster7 I'm fine with prepayment if you are. :D

Do you have battle stones, or do you need me to get them for you?
@Schiannath I haven't played FR that much since last July so I'm still kind of a newbie. xD

Right now the dragon I want you to train, Mordred
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1688&tab=dragon&did=5566
He has Meditate.
And then Contuse and Rune Slash in the next tier or whatever.
There's a slot that's unlocked for another battle stone, but idk what to put there.
-am I making sense? because I'm confusing myself-
@Schiannath I haven't played FR that much since last July so I'm still kind of a newbie. xD

Right now the dragon I want you to train, Mordred
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1688&tab=dragon&did=5566
He has Meditate.
And then Contuse and Rune Slash in the next tier or whatever.
There's a slot that's unlocked for another battle stone, but idk what to put there.
-am I making sense? because I'm confusing myself-
@sonicmaster7
You're making perfect sense. I actually did a quickie intro on this topic for another customer. Want me to email you my suggestions on battlestones and stats?
@sonicmaster7
You're making perfect sense. I actually did a quickie intro on this topic for another customer. Want me to email you my suggestions on battlestones and stats?
@Schiannath Yes please =)
@Schiannath Yes please =)
@kieshara
Dragons all leveled to 9 and ready for pickup! I've set up a Crossroads trade for you.
@kieshara
Dragons all leveled to 9 and ready for pickup! I've set up a Crossroads trade for you.
@Schiannath

thank you and got them
@Schiannath

thank you and got them
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
@kieshara You're most welcome. :)
@kieshara You're most welcome. :)