Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dewcake's Leveling Agency - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@dewcake i know you don't work with gems
but from level 14 to 25
would you take 300 gems?
if yes would you please wait around one dat or two so i get 13 gems :)
@dewcake i know you don't work with gems
but from level 14 to 25
would you take 300 gems?
if yes would you please wait around one dat or two so i get 13 gems :)
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
@Thebndjames I do accept gems, actually. From level 14 to 25 twould be 235k treasure. So 300 gems with the 1:400 conversion ratio I mentioned at the third bullet point would be 120k worth. I could do level 14 to 25 for 587 gems. Sorry about that.
@Thebndjames I do accept gems, actually. From level 14 to 25 twould be 235k treasure. So 300 gems with the 1:400 conversion ratio I mentioned at the third bullet point would be 120k worth. I could do level 14 to 25 for 587 gems. Sorry about that.
@dewcake this probably sounds silly now but could I get a quote for the 10 - 24? See, I read it as how Acantha posted it 'One dragon from level 10 to 25 will be 145k, correct?' and calculated it using your prices then to reach the same conclusion, though reading what you have now I'm confused :S
@dewcake this probably sounds silly now but could I get a quote for the 10 - 24? See, I read it as how Acantha posted it 'One dragon from level 10 to 25 will be 145k, correct?' and calculated it using your prices then to reach the same conclusion, though reading what you have now I'm confused :S
@Kaulitzie Sorry about the confusion. I actually calculated the price for Acantha wrong and didn't realize it for a while. The price for 10-24 would be 205k.
@Kaulitzie Sorry about the confusion. I actually calculated the price for Acantha wrong and didn't realize it for a while. The price for 10-24 would be 205k.
@dewcake Oh gosh, I meant 10 - 25 Dx But now that I think about it, my progen is at 19 and I'm close to leveling up to 11 - so would 11 - 19 be alright? Thinking on it, it seems like the best option would be to get them both on par and level them up alongside each other. Sorry for all of the flailing and confusion, I was just double checking the price to see if I had enough spare for a PC breed change and then just ended up really confused xD
@dewcake Oh gosh, I meant 10 - 25 Dx But now that I think about it, my progen is at 19 and I'm close to leveling up to 11 - so would 11 - 19 be alright? Thinking on it, it seems like the best option would be to get them both on par and level them up alongside each other. Sorry for all of the flailing and confusion, I was just double checking the price to see if I had enough spare for a PC breed change and then just ended up really confused xD
@Kaulitzie It's no problem. xD I caused a lot of that confusion lol. So levels 11-19 would be 90k total.
@Kaulitzie It's no problem. xD I caused a lot of that confusion lol. So levels 11-19 would be 90k total.
@dewcake
yes ping me when a slot opens
@dewcake
yes ping me when a slot opens
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@dewcake Okay, I'll put that aside then x3 thank you!
@dewcake Okay, I'll put that aside then x3 thank you!
@UmbraLillium Bayou has been sent back to you in a CR!

@Kaulitzie I'm ready to start on your dragon if you want to send it over. :)

@tec @Dask @Acantha

I have 1 slot open. It'll be first come first serve right now.
@UmbraLillium Bayou has been sent back to you in a CR!

@Kaulitzie I'm ready to start on your dragon if you want to send it over. :)

@tec @Dask @Acantha

I have 1 slot open. It'll be first come first serve right now.
@dewcake Will do! I'd love to get another slot as well, if you could add me to the pinglist again please - since the current open slot is reserved C:
@dewcake Will do! I'd love to get another slot as well, if you could add me to the pinglist again please - since the current open slot is reserved C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15