Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dewcake's Leveling Agency - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
5U7IXv8.png

Welcome!
  • I only train one dragon at a time. Please be aware that training a dragon from level 1 to 25 takes several hours, which I will attempt to do over the course of 2-3 days. Training exalt fodder should take no longer than 30 minutes to get your dragon back to you.

• Once I've finished leveling your dragon, it will be traded back for the agreed upon payment.

• In addition to treasure, I will also accept gems at a 1:350 trade ratio.

• If I'm leveling a dragon in the 20-25 range, it'll be much faster to return said dragon if it has an eliminate stone, 1-2 ambush stone(s), and if I'm allowed to place a stat spread of 114 STR/ 43 QCK.

• Please feed your dragon(s) before sending them to me.

• Prices have been updated (July 17th). Please ping me if you're asking about prices/training! Thanks~

• PRICES: Are calculated per level. For example, levels 1 to 6 are 500 treasure each, so training a dragon from level 1 to 6 would be 3k treasure total. Levels 6 to 10 are 1k each. If a dragon was to be trained from level 1 to level 7, it would be 4k total, and so on and so forth.
0X85QSQ.png
5U7IXv8.png

Welcome!
  • I only train one dragon at a time. Please be aware that training a dragon from level 1 to 25 takes several hours, which I will attempt to do over the course of 2-3 days. Training exalt fodder should take no longer than 30 minutes to get your dragon back to you.

• Once I've finished leveling your dragon, it will be traded back for the agreed upon payment.

• In addition to treasure, I will also accept gems at a 1:350 trade ratio.

• If I'm leveling a dragon in the 20-25 range, it'll be much faster to return said dragon if it has an eliminate stone, 1-2 ambush stone(s), and if I'm allowed to place a stat spread of 114 STR/ 43 QCK.

• Please feed your dragon(s) before sending them to me.

• Prices have been updated (July 17th). Please ping me if you're asking about prices/training! Thanks~

• PRICES: Are calculated per level. For example, levels 1 to 6 are 500 treasure each, so training a dragon from level 1 to 6 would be 3k treasure total. Levels 6 to 10 are 1k each. If a dragon was to be trained from level 1 to level 7, it would be 4k total, and so on and so forth.
0X85QSQ.png
@dewcake Congrats on your new enterprise! Question for you, if the dragon to-be-trained is above level 1, but below level 20, would that affect the price or would it still be 250kT?
@dewcake Congrats on your new enterprise! Question for you, if the dragon to-be-trained is above level 1, but below level 20, would that affect the price or would it still be 250kT?
is4DTIq.png
@UmbraLillium Thanks! Glad I could get it up. And it would effect it. :) What's the level of the dragon?
@UmbraLillium Thanks! Glad I could get it up. And it would effect it. :) What's the level of the dragon?
@dewcake I have two at level 8 that I'd love to get to 25 to do some grinding
@dewcake I have two at level 8 that I'd love to get to 25 to do some grinding
is4DTIq.png
@dewcake One dragon from level 10 to 25 will be 145k, correct?
@dewcake One dragon from level 10 to 25 will be 145k, correct?
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@UmbraLillium That'd be 247k. Not including the friend discount. xD

@Acantha Yup!
@UmbraLillium That'd be 247k. Not including the friend discount. xD

@Acantha Yup!
@dewcake Oh awesome, I'd like to take a slot please. =) Should I send my boy over now?
@dewcake Oh awesome, I'd like to take a slot please. =) Should I send my boy over now?
T3hkNqx.png
@Acantha Sure thing~ I can level it without an eliminate, ambush, or stat point distribution but it'll probably be a bit slower.
@Acantha Sure thing~ I can level it without an eliminate, ambush, or stat point distribution but it'll probably be a bit slower.
@dewcake Cool, I'll send him now. He already has one Ambush and I'll send another + an eliminate in a PM. Go ahead and stat him up how you need. c:
@dewcake Cool, I'll send him now. He already has one Ambush and I'll send another + an eliminate in a PM. Go ahead and stat him up how you need. c:
T3hkNqx.png
@dewcake Oh hm, I thought I had an extra Ambush but I guess not. x); I sent the eliminate though!
@dewcake Oh hm, I thought I had an extra Ambush but I guess not. x); I sent the eliminate though!
T3hkNqx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15