Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dewcake's Leveling Agency - closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prices tweaked slightly because I'm anal. Also ended up being slightly cheaper so.
Prices tweaked slightly because I'm anal. Also ended up being slightly cheaper so.
^
^
^
^
@dewcake how much would it cost to level a dragon from 6-25? An what stones would i need to get since i want it to be a glass cannon :)
@dewcake how much would it cost to level a dragon from 6-25? An what stones would i need to get since i want it to be a glass cannon :)
6iwT024.png
@AngelHeart It would cost 234k. To make it a glass cannon you need one eliminate and 2 ambush stones with a stat spread of 114 STR and 43 QCK. I can level up a dragon without the stones but an eliminate and at least one ambush makes things much, much faster.
@AngelHeart It would cost 234k. To make it a glass cannon you need one eliminate and 2 ambush stones with a stat spread of 114 STR and 43 QCK. I can level up a dragon without the stones but an eliminate and at least one ambush makes things much, much faster.
^
^
alright i will have to send the dragon your way when i get the other 2 stones @dewcake
alright i will have to send the dragon your way when i get the other 2 stones @dewcake
6iwT024.png
@AngelHeart Sure thing!
@AngelHeart Sure thing!
@dewcake
I'm interested, so I'll ask you in the future for some leveling service, I just need to save up some treasure now :)
@AlfredFJones pinging myself so I won't loose this thread
@dewcake
I'm interested, so I'll ask you in the future for some leveling service, I just need to save up some treasure now :)
@AlfredFJones pinging myself so I won't loose this thread
Gammass.gif
@AlfredFJones Sure thing~ :)
@AlfredFJones Sure thing~ :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15