Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721
@Primula
Could I get on on the list for Feathered Rose Wings, Golden Silk Leg and Golden Fillet?
@Primula
Could I get on on the list for Feathered Rose Wings, Golden Silk Leg and Golden Fillet?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@SherlyWats could I pick up those spectacles?
@SherlyWats could I pick up those spectacles?
@SherlyWats

Hello! If you're currently free, could you list me for Cobalt Glasses and Darksteel Halfmoon Glasses?
@SherlyWats

Hello! If you're currently free, could you list me for Cobalt Glasses and Darksteel Halfmoon Glasses?
moHYLEk.gif
@Bojioment Just send payment ^^

@Takora & @Cacogen Sure thing! Just send payment~
@Bojioment Just send payment ^^

@Takora & @Cacogen Sure thing! Just send payment~
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@SherlyWats

Sent! Good luck!
@SherlyWats

Sent! Good luck!
moHYLEk.gif
@SherlyWats
I have sent payment already to Primula :)
@SherlyWats
I have sent payment already to Primula :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Alright ^^
@Takora Alright ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
Hey guys,

I'm very sorry to say this, but I will be stopping this service for a period of time. The reason is because I really want to do my best in school without feeling guilty that I'm not active as a hunter like I was before. There are now plenty of threads out there that will snipe for you for little cost/free, so I believe loosing this thread wouldn't impact too much of your dragon's fashion ;)

This does not mean that I will stop hunting for people! This is just saying that I don't want to have to take the responsibility of completing order in a timely manner for customers. (Just look out for threads in this section, I'll most likely make some to sell off new shinies~)

Please don't make anymore orders as the people here will not be taking them anymore!
Hey guys,

I'm very sorry to say this, but I will be stopping this service for a period of time. The reason is because I really want to do my best in school without feeling guilty that I'm not active as a hunter like I was before. There are now plenty of threads out there that will snipe for you for little cost/free, so I believe loosing this thread wouldn't impact too much of your dragon's fashion ;)

This does not mean that I will stop hunting for people! This is just saying that I don't want to have to take the responsibility of completing order in a timely manner for customers. (Just look out for threads in this section, I'll most likely make some to sell off new shinies~)

Please don't make anymore orders as the people here will not be taking them anymore!
@Assassi, @Gallifreya, @SherlyWats, @WendigoPsychosis
Post above~
@Assassi, @Gallifreya, @SherlyWats, @WendigoPsychosis
Post above~
@Bojioment
@elephantsnacks
@YellowFour
@Razgriz
I'll be sending your payments back, I am very, very sorry.

To the rest of the people on the list, I'm not sure what SherlyWats will be doing after this since she has your payment.
@Bojioment
@elephantsnacks
@YellowFour
@Razgriz
I'll be sending your payments back, I am very, very sorry.

To the rest of the people on the list, I'm not sure what SherlyWats will be doing after this since she has your payment.
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721