Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 720 721
@sherlywats - ME?
@sherlywats - ME?
Ohh yay! Stalking time!
Ohh yay! Stalking time!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@lollobrigida Sorry all spots are taken
@lollobrigida Sorry all spots are taken
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@sherlywats - LOL I saw, I didn't want to risk waiting for the page to load to 358 before I commented so I winged it. NOT FAST ENOUGH!!
@sherlywats - LOL I saw, I didn't want to risk waiting for the page to load to 358 before I commented so I winged it. NOT FAST ENOUGH!!
@Rubellite Sure!

@IamQ Arm was taken, but the Bangle is still available! ^^;
@Rubellite Sure!

@IamQ Arm was taken, but the Bangle is still available! ^^;
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@pandatao @sherlywats I would like to be added to the ping list for the smoke gene please?
@pandatao @sherlywats I would like to be added to the ping list for the smoke gene please?
CLJxGV6.gif
@Genka Added. Please be sure to only ping one hunter to be put onto a list / order ^^
@Genka Added. Please be sure to only ping one hunter to be put onto a list / order ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Sherlywats Okay, thank you! I wasn't sure if I was only supposed to ping one hunter or what. Thank you for notifying me!
@Sherlywats Okay, thank you! I wasn't sure if I was only supposed to ping one hunter or what. Thank you for notifying me!
CLJxGV6.gif
@Pandatao

Is there any slots available for the old items? If yes, could I be put for a Sakura Lei?
@Pandatao

Is there any slots available for the old items? If yes, could I be put for a Sakura Lei?
Wow how do I keep missing the pings lol sob
Wow how do I keep missing the pings lol sob
qD7wxxG.png
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 720 721