Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN [S/T] KS skins, Holiday Stuff +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@seepratintti Hi, how many shrooms for the accent frosted glasswing ? =)
@seepratintti Hi, how many shrooms for the accent frosted glasswing ? =)
Naell / +9 FR Time / Non-native English Speaker
gtXoNKE.png
@Ethanaell
100 shrooms. : )
@Ethanaell
100 shrooms. : )
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti How many gems/Shrooms for your Graffiti Love accent?
@seepratintti How many gems/Shrooms for your Graffiti Love accent?
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Subjugation
I'd rather not sell it for shrooms at all, full nor partial. I don't know about its value much and the creator's tumblr doesn't give out much info. Seems to be quite limited though, maybe a single run of ten or five even, don't know though. Seems like they haven't been online for some time so asking wouldn't make much difference.

What would 5k gems sound like?

love your signature btw ♥
@Subjugation
I'd rather not sell it for shrooms at all, full nor partial. I don't know about its value much and the creator's tumblr doesn't give out much info. Seems to be quite limited though, maybe a single run of ten or five even, don't know though. Seems like they haven't been online for some time so asking wouldn't make much difference.

What would 5k gems sound like?

love your signature btw ♥
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratinni Hnng. Damn it. Ngl, wasn't expecting that much. I think I'll pass, because, as pretty as it is, I'd only get it because it's pretty and I don't imagine I'd use it. Sorry! Hope you find a nice buyer.

Also thanks about the sig comment. I love Starset!
@seepratinni Hnng. Damn it. Ngl, wasn't expecting that much. I think I'll pass, because, as pretty as it is, I'd only get it because it's pretty and I don't imagine I'd use it. Sorry! Hope you find a nice buyer.

Also thanks about the sig comment. I love Starset!
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@seepratintti

Would shrooms be okay for a partial payment of shrooms/treasure for your Nature Sprite? I saw where you said that shrooms won't be accepted for a few items, so I just wanted to make sure.
@seepratintti

Would shrooms be okay for a partial payment of shrooms/treasure for your Nature Sprite? I saw where you said that shrooms won't be accepted for a few items, so I just wanted to make sure.
@SinnamonRoll
Yeah I won't take full payment in shrooms for the Nature Sprite, but partial is ok. I've thrown an offer for a person earlier with 200kT and 160 shrooms and it still stands.
@SinnamonRoll
Yeah I won't take full payment in shrooms for the Nature Sprite, but partial is ok. I've thrown an offer for a person earlier with 200kT and 160 shrooms and it still stands.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti
Would you like 125 shrooms for Opaline Wings?
@seepratintti
Would you like 125 shrooms for Opaline Wings?
8AiuGvS.png
@Subjugation
No worries, I'm still glad you asked!

@Sherushi
Sure! Just send the shrooms and I'll send you the accent!
@Subjugation
No worries, I'm still glad you asked!

@Sherushi
Sure! Just send the shrooms and I'll send you the accent!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti

I have 120 shrooms right now, so how much treasure would you like to cover the difference?
@seepratintti

I have 120 shrooms right now, so how much treasure would you like to cover the difference?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9