Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58
@InkyPetrel
Lucky for you I got it relatively quick! 21,750 T please
@InkyPetrel
Lucky for you I got it relatively quick! 21,750 T please
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Awesome, sending now :D
Awesome, sending now :D
@therhoda
Did you need Gossamer Arm Silks?
@therhoda
Did you need Gossamer Arm Silks?
@JetBlackSteel Is there a ping list for those? If yes, can I be put on a ping list for a Golden Silk Sash e Gossamer Wings, please? ;_;
@JetBlackSteel Is there a ping list for those? If yes, can I be put on a ping list for a Golden Silk Sash e Gossamer Wings, please? ;_;
@JetBlackSteel Could I get on your ping list. I need some of those Gossamer Silks :P
@JetBlackSteel Could I get on your ping list. I need some of those Gossamer Silks :P
64514_s.gif
@WhiteMantis @Founder
Dumb Golden and Gossamer silks restock less than the other two do. ESPECIALLY GOLDEN.

I can put you on a specific ping list such as "any gossamer" or "any golden" if you want in the meantime until I get some of my list cleared.
@WhiteMantis @Founder
Dumb Golden and Gossamer silks restock less than the other two do. ESPECIALLY GOLDEN.

I can put you on a specific ping list such as "any gossamer" or "any golden" if you want in the meantime until I get some of my list cleared.
@JetBlackSteel

Yeah I understad... X_X I can see them on MP but I'm not fast enough to buy... but yeah, if you could put me on an "any Gossamer or Golden" silk, that'd be amazing. Whatever comes first! ;3;
@JetBlackSteel

Yeah I understad... X_X I can see them on MP but I'm not fast enough to buy... but yeah, if you could put me on an "any Gossamer or Golden" silk, that'd be amazing. Whatever comes first! ;3;
@JetBlackSteel Whatever works for you :) I'm mostly after the Sash, Scarf, and Leg Silks for now though!
@JetBlackSteel Whatever works for you :) I'm mostly after the Sash, Scarf, and Leg Silks for now though!
64514_s.gif
@JetBlackSteel I'd love to be pinged if you get any golden arm or leg silks.
@JetBlackSteel I'd love to be pinged if you get any golden arm or leg silks.
@JetBlackSteel
Can I get in the ing list when you have slots?
or if you get any golden silks :3 (or celadon filet)
@JetBlackSteel
Can I get in the ing list when you have slots?
or if you get any golden silks :3 (or celadon filet)
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58