Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
@JetBlackSteel Yeah, I need the golden for Idris *chuckles*
@JetBlackSteel Yeah, I need the golden for Idris *chuckles*
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Thank you that would be great. Sorry I don't know how to ping someone I'm new at this.
Thank you that would be great. Sorry I don't know how to ping someone I'm new at this.
@Nevele
Golden Tail Bangle - 21,750

@007sPrincess
Use the at sign before the username (:
Couple tips with that, you can only ping someone once in a post. That means if you edit your post and reping them it doesn't work. And pinging people from the first post of your thread directs them to a different one, so always ping from the second post. (Thats for a topic you create not someone elses)
@Nevele
Golden Tail Bangle - 21,750

@007sPrincess
Use the at sign before the username (:
Couple tips with that, you can only ping someone once in a post. That means if you edit your post and reping them it doesn't work. And pinging people from the first post of your thread directs them to a different one, so always ping from the second post. (Thats for a topic you create not someone elses)
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel

Thank you! Can I have a few minutes to get the last bit of treasure? Some of mine is tied up elsewhere at the moment.
@JetBlackSteel

Thank you! Can I have a few minutes to get the last bit of treasure? Some of mine is tied up elsewhere at the moment.
emeOzA6.png
@JetBlackSteel
Please ping me when you have a slot open! c:
@JetBlackSteel
Please ping me when you have a slot open! c:
KmnIjfw.png
@JetBlackSteel

Got it! Sending you the treasure now (:
@JetBlackSteel

Got it! Sending you the treasure now (:
emeOzA6.png
@PaleRapture @therhoda @Malis @Nabesima
Bunch of items up. therhoda there is an extra gossamer fillet for you if someone claims the one up front. Nabi I don't have you on the list but maybe you're seeking one of these items?
@PaleRapture @therhoda @Malis @Nabesima
Bunch of items up. therhoda there is an extra gossamer fillet for you if someone claims the one up front. Nabi I don't have you on the list but maybe you're seeking one of these items?
@JetBlackSteel
Can I get the fillets?
@JetBlackSteel
Can I get the fillets?
@Alexina
Both fillets? Yes (:
@Alexina
Both fillets? Yes (:
@JetBlackSteel Yes please going to try to collect them as well.
@JetBlackSteel Yes please going to try to collect them as well.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58