Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | .:Kayla's Dom Discount Shop:. [OPEN]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127
@KaylaEve
Hi there! Are you up to sniping apparel? I'm after Silks specifically xD They're a bit annoying to get and I'm going to be wanting a lot of them (almost 2 sets) so I understand if you'd rather pass, but if you're okay with it I'll send along the list + payment and tips c:
@KaylaEve
Hi there! Are you up to sniping apparel? I'm after Silks specifically xD They're a bit annoying to get and I'm going to be wanting a lot of them (almost 2 sets) so I understand if you'd rather pass, but if you're okay with it I'll send along the list + payment and tips c:
@KaylaEve

I'd very much appreciate it if I could snag a buncha skins/accents!

I need;

1x Skin: Rafflesia Fairy
1x Skin: Wild Predator
1x Skin: Are You Glade
2x Skin: Orbkeeper
1x Skin: Dewdrops
3x Accent: Sylvan Swirls
1x Accent: Springy Sprouts
2x Accent: Garden Guardian
2x Accent: Bark Warrior

14 of 'em unless I miscounted so 416,500t. I'll send treasure soon as you confirm! :3
@KaylaEve

I'd very much appreciate it if I could snag a buncha skins/accents!

I need;

1x Skin: Rafflesia Fairy
1x Skin: Wild Predator
1x Skin: Are You Glade
2x Skin: Orbkeeper
1x Skin: Dewdrops
3x Accent: Sylvan Swirls
1x Accent: Springy Sprouts
2x Accent: Garden Guardian
2x Accent: Bark Warrior

14 of 'em unless I miscounted so 416,500t. I'll send treasure soon as you confirm! :3
@Azurrys

I'm definitely up for it! I'm already in the apparel section of the MP refreshing at every restock time, so it wouldn't make a difference, having a set shopping list. ^^ Obviously I'm subject to the MP's whims and when it decides to restock certain things, but worst case I grab you everything I can (if you wanted to set any sort of deadline, that'd be fine, otherwise I'd be cool with sniping until Saturday, if the MP just decided to be RIDICULOUS) then refund you the rest of your money. ^^ But yeah, go ahead and send your list/treasure and I'll get to searching! =D

@Leonaa

I can definitely grab all of those for ya! That amount's correct, go ahead and send the treasure! =D
@Azurrys

I'm definitely up for it! I'm already in the apparel section of the MP refreshing at every restock time, so it wouldn't make a difference, having a set shopping list. ^^ Obviously I'm subject to the MP's whims and when it decides to restock certain things, but worst case I grab you everything I can (if you wanted to set any sort of deadline, that'd be fine, otherwise I'd be cool with sniping until Saturday, if the MP just decided to be RIDICULOUS) then refund you the rest of your money. ^^ But yeah, go ahead and send your list/treasure and I'll get to searching! =D

@Leonaa

I can definitely grab all of those for ya! That amount's correct, go ahead and send the treasure! =D
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve
Thank you, that sounds good to me! I sent along the list and Treasure c:

EDIT: Oops, I meant to say take as long as you need because I'm in no hurry but I accidentally hit post before that. But yep, no rush xD
@KaylaEve
Thank you, that sounds good to me! I sent along the list and Treasure c:

EDIT: Oops, I meant to say take as long as you need because I'm in no hurry but I accidentally hit post before that. But yep, no rush xD
@KaylaEve Could I get one of each of the accents? That should be 178,500. I'll send it over once you confirm ^^
@KaylaEve Could I get one of each of the accents? That should be 178,500. I'll send it over once you confirm ^^
Znj1bGV.png
@Kanitai

Sure, go ahead and send the treasure! =]
@Kanitai

Sure, go ahead and send the treasure! =]
psNzThg.png
Bump!

Smaller orders preferred at the moment due to being on my phone, but I'll take whatever you wanna throw at me!
Bump!

Smaller orders preferred at the moment due to being on my phone, but I'll take whatever you wanna throw at me!
psNzThg.png
Home now! Throw your orders at me~ ovo
Home now! Throw your orders at me~ ovo
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

Could you please snag me a Smoke scroll? I'll send payment as soon as you confirm! :)
@KaylaEve

Could you please snag me a Smoke scroll? I'll send payment as soon as you confirm! :)
kV9q7M8.gif
@Russette

Sure thing! It'll be 161.5k, go ahead and send the t! =]
@Russette

Sure thing! It'll be 161.5k, go ahead and send the t! =]
psNzThg.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 126 127