Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] gems @ 1:1100 [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@IndigoCat sure thing! Makes 24k, if that's OK go ahead and send the treasure c:
@IndigoCat sure thing! Makes 24k, if that's OK go ahead and send the treasure c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@weenyah can I get 200?
@weenyah can I get 200?
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea sure! That's 80k, if the sum is fine go ahead and send the treasure via PM 'u'
@snowpea sure! That's 80k, if the sum is fine go ahead and send the treasure via PM 'u'

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
@weenyah hi! Could I buy 4 gems? 1600 treasure, sorry for the teeny tiny amount!
@weenyah hi! Could I buy 4 gems? 1600 treasure, sorry for the teeny tiny amount!
@20pi sure, why not :,D go ahead and send the treasure!
@20pi sure, why not :,D go ahead and send the treasure!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
@weenyah Could I have 200 please? :o
@weenyah Could I have 200 please? :o
Forum-signature.png
@Tenebrae sure, it makes 80k c: go ahead and send the treasure, I'll send the gems back in return mail!
@Tenebrae sure, it makes 80k c: go ahead and send the treasure, I'll send the gems back in return mail!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
This thread is back online! I'm looking to buy about 400 gems with the conversion rate of 1:650, please ping me here if you're looking to sell any gems.
This thread is back online! I'm looking to buy about 400 gems with the conversion rate of 1:650, please ping me here if you're looking to sell any gems.

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
i would buy one gem each for 140 treasure
i would buy one gem each for 140 treasure
@megaflygon I'm sorry, but I'm looking to buy gems, not to sell them :0 and 1:140 is not a very realistic ratio in this economy situation, the general ratio right now seems to be one gem to 500-660 treasure. Sorry I can't help you!
@megaflygon I'm sorry, but I'm looking to buy gems, not to sell them :0 and 1:140 is not a very realistic ratio in this economy situation, the general ratio right now seems to be one gem to 500-660 treasure. Sorry I can't help you!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19