Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 3k gems 1:990
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 89
could i buy 400g of treasure?
could i buy 400g of treasure?
mudwomb_comm.png
Huh, I had replied to your post, @mudwomb, but I don’t see it anymore. Maybe my phone lost connection?

Well I certainly was offering to buy them, but I’m assuming you’ve sold them elsewhere by now. Sorry about that!
Huh, I had replied to your post, @mudwomb, but I don’t see it anymore. Maybe my phone lost connection?

Well I certainly was offering to buy them, but I’m assuming you’ve sold them elsewhere by now. Sorry about that!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

didn't get a reply but i still have the gems if you still have the treasure :)
didn't get a reply but i still have the gems if you still have the treasure :)
mudwomb_comm.png
@mudwomb, yup, I do! Feel free to send a CR whenever you’re ready. :D
@mudwomb, yup, I do! Feel free to send a CR whenever you’re ready. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I’d like to sell 500g for treasure please [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
I’d like to sell 500g for treasure please
J43IjLy.png
@Urslie, sounds good! Send a CR whenever you’re ready. :)
@Urslie, sounds good! Send a CR whenever you’re ready. :)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

I can sell 750 gems if that's alright ^^
I can sell 750 gems if that's alright ^^
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
@FusionBoltzGX, sorry for the delay! If you’re still interested, feel free to send a CR. :)
@FusionBoltzGX, sorry for the delay! If you’re still interested, feel free to send a CR. :)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

I have 1000gems to trade if you are able to! Thank you ^^
I have 1000gems to trade if you are able to! Thank you ^^
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Sending you a CR! Selling 500g.
Sending you a CR! Selling 500g.
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 89