Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0k gems 1:1000
@Alphaeon
Hello! I have 206 gems.
@Alphaeon
Hello! I have 206 gems.
zhMvOXK.png
@TheFeatherMage, ahhhh I'm sorry, I ended up going out for the day. D: If you still have gems you wanna sell, feel free to shoot me a CR. If not, no worries! Just ignore me. :D
@TheFeatherMage, ahhhh I'm sorry, I ended up going out for the day. D: If you still have gems you wanna sell, feel free to shoot me a CR. If not, no worries! Just ignore me. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
No worries! Sending a cr now.
@Alphaeon
No worries! Sending a cr now.
zhMvOXK.png
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Bump!
Bump!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon hello! I have 134 gems for sale ;w;
@Alphaeon hello! I have 134 gems for sale ;w;
DN5c8R6.png

2KAdknV.png0XHtpWy.png
x8YqlBy.gifMI3wJO8.png
MwkWoMQ.pnghUchsi0.png
J7D1quC.pngd9YLPfe.png
old-oaks-2.png
@TheLaughingStar, thank you! :D I'll get a CR sent with 113,900 treasure~
@TheLaughingStar, thank you! :D I'll get a CR sent with 113,900 treasure~
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Still buying? ^^
@Alphaeon Still buying? ^^
uXWoEda.png
@Cerf, yep! Still looking for 580 gems at the most. :D
@Cerf, yep! Still looking for 580 gems at the most. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Boop! :D
Boop! :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png