Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I've lost a massive amount of energy?
I've suddenly just lost 38% and I have no idea how. I had my dragons fed to 100% just a half hour/hour or so ago. I have been playing in the coliseum but have had a chance to see a new page fairly often since I've been trying to snag a specific apparel item.

I am confident that I didn't lose a battle, because I feed my dragons again after every loss. Even if I had lost, I did not think it was possible to lose such a massive amount. I thought you lost only 5% when you lost a battle?

My energy went from 100% to 62%. This drop caused me to lose my 3-day energy bonus as well.

Does anyone know what happened?
I've suddenly just lost 38% and I have no idea how. I had my dragons fed to 100% just a half hour/hour or so ago. I have been playing in the coliseum but have had a chance to see a new page fairly often since I've been trying to snag a specific apparel item.

I am confident that I didn't lose a battle, because I feed my dragons again after every loss. Even if I had lost, I did not think it was possible to lose such a massive amount. I thought you lost only 5% when you lost a battle?

My energy went from 100% to 62%. This drop caused me to lose my 3-day energy bonus as well.

Does anyone know what happened?
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Maybe because having another page opened and refreshing it counts as navigating away from the coliseum page?
Maybe because having another page opened and refreshing it counts as navigating away from the coliseum page?
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
Browsing away from the colliseum/opening a new tab counts as a lost battle. Remember to finish the battle and click "Main Menu" before going somewhere else.
Browsing away from the colliseum/opening a new tab counts as a lost battle. Remember to finish the battle and click "Main Menu" before going somewhere else.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
Even if you're in a different tab?
I hadn't exited a battle from the battle window by navigating out of it. The only time I clicked a new page was if I was at the 'battle on' or 'return to main menu' screen. Does that count as a loss, if you do not click main menu? Or does you lose even if you're in a different browser tab?

What is really confusing me is that I'd been on other pages recently, and had no energy loss. This is much more than one less worth of energy.
Even if you're in a different tab?
I hadn't exited a battle from the battle window by navigating out of it. The only time I clicked a new page was if I was at the 'battle on' or 'return to main menu' screen. Does that count as a loss, if you do not click main menu? Or does you lose even if you're in a different browser tab?

What is really confusing me is that I'd been on other pages recently, and had no energy loss. This is much more than one less worth of energy.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
I have had this happen to me when I was stuck, as in coliseum crashed and the only way to get the page to stop being frozen was to refresh the page :/
I have had this happen to me when I was stuck, as in coliseum crashed and the only way to get the page to stop being frozen was to refresh the page :/
Home of rent-a-nest: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=946103&page=1&anchor=
I had the loss when I opened something in a new tab from the tab in which I was battling, but when I browsed the site in tabs I had already open before starting a battle I had no problems
I had the loss when I opened something in a new tab from the tab in which I was battling, but when I browsed the site in tabs I had already open before starting a battle I had no problems
3915_350.png
I do multitabbing while Battling without problem too. (I just CAN'T play browsergames in only one tab.)
So it schouldn't be from this right?
I do multitabbing while Battling without problem too. (I just CAN'T play browsergames in only one tab.)
So it schouldn't be from this right?
Fleeing from a battle does deduct 2 energy per dragon.

Losing/Navigating away/Refreshing deducts 5 energy per dragon.
Fleeing from a battle does deduct 2 energy per dragon.

Losing/Navigating away/Refreshing deducts 5 energy per dragon.
Its to avoid people simply refreshing the page when they're about to lose, rather than hitting the "Flee" option.

Otherwise you'd never lose a match :P.

This does actually sound like a bug though, considering I lose no energy when I refresh a page (If I'm looking at the marketplace for example) while battling in another window.

Which browser are you using?
Its to avoid people simply refreshing the page when they're about to lose, rather than hitting the "Flee" option.

Otherwise you'd never lose a match :P.

This does actually sound like a bug though, considering I lose no energy when I refresh a page (If I'm looking at the marketplace for example) while battling in another window.

Which browser are you using?