Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | extra food points?
anyone have extra food they can get rid of? i dont have enough for my dragons. i just usued the last of it now feeding all of them. i have 500 insects or bugs or whatever but thats about it. everything else is below 50 or at 0

sorry if this is the wrong forum
anyone have extra food they can get rid of? i dont have enough for my dragons. i just usued the last of it now feeding all of them. i have 500 insects or bugs or whatever but thats about it. everything else is below 50 or at 0

sorry if this is the wrong forum
i really like veilspuns
@2eds
just a heads up; asking for free things in the forums is not allowed and is considered spam.
your Flight probably has a food bank; check your Flight's forums, it's most likely in the Sales forum.
you can also buy food on the Auction House, use your Gathering turns to get more food, or take a trio of dragons into the Training Fields for an hour to get some food. (if you don't have a dedicated coliseum team already, make sure you follow the Updated Leveling Guide as you train your dragons!)
oh, and don't forget to convert your food items into food points from your hoard. I occasionally forget this myself so I'm putting it here just in case.
@2eds
just a heads up; asking for free things in the forums is not allowed and is considered spam.
your Flight probably has a food bank; check your Flight's forums, it's most likely in the Sales forum.
you can also buy food on the Auction House, use your Gathering turns to get more food, or take a trio of dragons into the Training Fields for an hour to get some food. (if you don't have a dedicated coliseum team already, make sure you follow the Updated Leveling Guide as you train your dragons!)
oh, and don't forget to convert your food items into food points from your hoard. I occasionally forget this myself so I'm putting it here just in case.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@2eds Some threads in the "Raffles and Giveaways" subforum have people that are willing to donate food. Try checking those out.

Don't make a new thread asking for stuff though. Browse through the existing threads and see which ones are offering food and ask on those.
@2eds Some threads in the "Raffles and Giveaways" subforum have people that are willing to donate food. Try checking those out.

Don't make a new thread asking for stuff though. Browse through the existing threads and see which ones are offering food and ask on those.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!