Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fastest way to lvl up in the coli?
Hi, sorry if this is a noobish post, I don't really get the coli just yet. I don't have a lvl 25 and don't have the funds to buy one, also don't have the funds to get exterminate. My highest lvl dragon is a lvl 14 aberration, but my other two dragons on the team are two lvl 13 skydancers who are both very close to hitting 14. They all have scratch, shred, and ambush and varying stats.

The grind has been a bit exhausting, I've been at it for around 12 hours now with breaks in between and I don't want to be here for another 12 to get them to 25. Do I just have to suck it up and grind, or is there a faster way to do this?
Hi, sorry if this is a noobish post, I don't really get the coli just yet. I don't have a lvl 25 and don't have the funds to buy one, also don't have the funds to get exterminate. My highest lvl dragon is a lvl 14 aberration, but my other two dragons on the team are two lvl 13 skydancers who are both very close to hitting 14. They all have scratch, shred, and ambush and varying stats.

The grind has been a bit exhausting, I've been at it for around 12 hours now with breaks in between and I don't want to be here for another 12 to get them to 25. Do I just have to suck it up and grind, or is there a faster way to do this?
Hh7n7zA.png
@DINODOGGED

The bad news is there's more grinding to do. The good news is that you have more options, and this time, the grind should be much faster and less painful!

Peeking at the dragons on your Coliseum team, you might want to start a new team of 3, this time following EeveeDream's Leveling Guide. Scroll down to "ASSIGNING STATS: SHORT VERSION" in the first post and follow the recommended stats & stones per level; the rest of the guide explains the hows and whys of each stone and increase, but the chart is there for reference.

The Coliseum is balanced for dragons prioritizing STR, QCK, and VIT in that order, and as you've likely noticed, even a few stats out of place can slow things down significantly. AGI straight-up doesn't function correctly, but even if it did, speed & survivability are still a bigger priority in order to end battles before taking too much damage. EeveeDream's guide is our most up-to-date reference on how to balance a training team accordingly.

If you want to stick with the current team, you can reset a dragon's stats using the Tincture of Dissolution in order to re-assign the points, but at 30,000 Treasure each for 1-use items, 90kt is a bit pricey when you have other dragons available for free - and if you can still afford that, you're almost halfway to affording a L25 with Eliminate anyways.

If that's the case, you can search for Level 25 dragons on the AH and check their Battle Stats to see if they have the coveted Eliminate stone before buying - which you're going to need for future Coliseum battles.

Either way, you'll want to take a peek at the Coli Builds List and consider planning ahead. Ideally, you'll be able to pick at least 1 dragon with a strong element against a L20+ venue of your choice in order to train future dragons. That way, you don't have to go through this teambuilding process again.

Since the Mire is the fastest training venue, it's recommended to bring an Arcane or Lightning dragon and give them a "2-fodder" training build once they're done. Maki's Battle Stones Guide should also be helpful for general questions about battle stones and the Coliseum.

If you have further questions, you're in the perfect place to ask!
@DINODOGGED

The bad news is there's more grinding to do. The good news is that you have more options, and this time, the grind should be much faster and less painful!

Peeking at the dragons on your Coliseum team, you might want to start a new team of 3, this time following EeveeDream's Leveling Guide. Scroll down to "ASSIGNING STATS: SHORT VERSION" in the first post and follow the recommended stats & stones per level; the rest of the guide explains the hows and whys of each stone and increase, but the chart is there for reference.

The Coliseum is balanced for dragons prioritizing STR, QCK, and VIT in that order, and as you've likely noticed, even a few stats out of place can slow things down significantly. AGI straight-up doesn't function correctly, but even if it did, speed & survivability are still a bigger priority in order to end battles before taking too much damage. EeveeDream's guide is our most up-to-date reference on how to balance a training team accordingly.

If you want to stick with the current team, you can reset a dragon's stats using the Tincture of Dissolution in order to re-assign the points, but at 30,000 Treasure each for 1-use items, 90kt is a bit pricey when you have other dragons available for free - and if you can still afford that, you're almost halfway to affording a L25 with Eliminate anyways.

If that's the case, you can search for Level 25 dragons on the AH and check their Battle Stats to see if they have the coveted Eliminate stone before buying - which you're going to need for future Coliseum battles.

Either way, you'll want to take a peek at the Coli Builds List and consider planning ahead. Ideally, you'll be able to pick at least 1 dragon with a strong element against a L20+ venue of your choice in order to train future dragons. That way, you don't have to go through this teambuilding process again.

Since the Mire is the fastest training venue, it's recommended to bring an Arcane or Lightning dragon and give them a "2-fodder" training build once they're done. Maki's Battle Stones Guide should also be helpful for general questions about battle stones and the Coliseum.

If you have further questions, you're in the perfect place to ask!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@DINODOGGED

There is nothing noobish about your post. We all had to begin at the beginning.

In Light, there is a place in Light Forums where we can buy a level-25 dragon at a discount. You might ask in Fire if there is such a service there.

And to get the treasure/gold to buy one, it helps to max out Glimmer & Gloom every day. At 75kt every day, you should be able to purchase a trainer for the Mire in less than a week.
@DINODOGGED

There is nothing noobish about your post. We all had to begin at the beginning.

In Light, there is a place in Light Forums where we can buy a level-25 dragon at a discount. You might ask in Fire if there is such a service there.

And to get the treasure/gold to buy one, it helps to max out Glimmer & Gloom every day. At 75kt every day, you should be able to purchase a trainer for the Mire in less than a week.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable