Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernating dragon question.
I've been wanting to put some dragons into the hibernating den, but I can't find how to do it. I feel like it should be very easy but I don't see it, I might be blind XD.
I've been wanting to put some dragons into the hibernating den, but I can't find how to do it. I feel like it should be very easy but I don't see it, I might be blind XD.
@Kath Go to your lair, and click on the gear-shaped icon to enter Edit Mode. Click on the dragons' images in a tab to checkmark them for moving. Once you've selected all the dragons you want to move, click on the moon button beneath any of your chosen dragons to place them in the Hibernal Den! Reading the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065][u]original announcement[/u][/url] might be helpful for other questions about the Lair/Hibernal Den, but you can come back here if there's still something missing! [emoji=new friend]
@Kath

Go to your lair, and click on the gear-shaped icon to enter Edit Mode. Click on the dragons' images in a tab to checkmark them for moving. Once you've selected all the dragons you want to move, click on the moon button beneath any of your chosen dragons to place them in the Hibernal Den!

Reading the original announcement might be helpful for other questions about the Lair/Hibernal Den, but you can come back here if there's still something missing!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge Ahh!! Thanks so much for the help! And thanks for the link as well, this is super appreciated! :)
@NightmareJudge Ahh!! Thanks so much for the help! And thanks for the link as well, this is super appreciated! :)