Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you train fodder?
I've started to get into fodder training(not much so far but oh well) and right now I just get 3 and train them from training fields and then woodland path until they're lvl 5, but I've heard of people training them in the mire with a trainer, but for me if I have a high level dragon and/or go to a high level venue, my fodder gets 0 xp.

I've started to get into fodder training(not much so far but oh well) and right now I just get 3 and train them from training fields and then woodland path until they're lvl 5, but I've heard of people training them in the mire with a trainer, but for me if I have a high level dragon and/or go to a high level venue, my fodder gets 0 xp.

3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella
If the highest level dragon in your team is more then 5 levels above the enemies in the venue, then nobody in the party will get exp. this means that with a level 25 dragon they’ll need to be on boreal wood or higher for any party members to level
@Strella
If the highest level dragon in your team is more then 5 levels above the enemies in the venue, then nobody in the party will get exp. this means that with a level 25 dragon they’ll need to be on boreal wood or higher for any party members to level
unknown.png
@Strella
You'll get XP as long as the highest level in your party does not exceed the venue's + 5. In more simple terms: if you have a Level 25 in your party, your party will get XP at Boreal Woods and above. The party won't get XP at Rainsong Jungle and below.
@Strella
You'll get XP as long as the highest level in your party does not exceed the venue's + 5. In more simple terms: if you have a Level 25 in your party, your party will get XP at Boreal Woods and above. The party won't get XP at Rainsong Jungle and below.
fo11Vhp.png
@skyblaze @naeryl tysm!
@skyblaze @naeryl tysm!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi