Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle = how
How do I equip something on my dragon, without replacing what I got. I have enough space left, level corresponds.
How do I equip something on my dragon, without replacing what I got. I have enough space left, level corresponds.
You have the right to remain human. Unless you're a dragon. Then you have the obligation to remain a dragon.
@SuziB
Put the dragon in your party and then go to Abilities & Stats.

You have a limited amount of stone space, so you can't equip every single stone to a dragon. If you have Meditate but want Scratch, you'll have to override it, for example.

Unlocked stones will appear without a lock, so drag the stone you want to equip onto the space. If stones are locked, you need to level up your dragon to a higher level.
@SuziB
Put the dragon in your party and then go to Abilities & Stats.

You have a limited amount of stone space, so you can't equip every single stone to a dragon. If you have Meditate but want Scratch, you'll have to override it, for example.

Unlocked stones will appear without a lock, so drag the stone you want to equip onto the space. If stones are locked, you need to level up your dragon to a higher level.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl

I drag the stone to an empty space, but all I get is the override, as you said. I manege to win, lvl 1 no biggie, but I still don't quite get it :/ Thanks for helping <3
@Naeryl

I drag the stone to an empty space, but all I get is the override, as you said. I manege to win, lvl 1 no biggie, but I still don't quite get it :/ Thanks for helping <3
You have the right to remain human. Unless you're a dragon. Then you have the obligation to remain a dragon.
@SuziB
Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing, or what stone are you trying to give to your dragon and in what slot?

I'm thinking you might be trying to place a stone somewhere it can't go so it overrides automatically, but it's a bit hard to visualize (not your fault!).
@SuziB
Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing, or what stone are you trying to give to your dragon and in what slot?

I'm thinking you might be trying to place a stone somewhere it can't go so it overrides automatically, but it's a bit hard to visualize (not your fault!).
fo11Vhp.png
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=battleequip.png[/img] Sorry it took me so long, had to open an acc to save pic, anyway...I want to move the item in red square to where the red arrow points.
home?preview=battleequip.png

Sorry it took me so long, had to open an acc to save pic, anyway...I want to move the item in red square to where the red arrow points.
@SuziB
The image isn't working. :( Can you try uploading it to www.imgbb.com?
@SuziB
The image isn't working. :( Can you try uploading it to www.imgbb.com?
fo11Vhp.png
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=battleequip.png

try now, maybe?
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=battleequip.png

try now, maybe?
@SuziB
Unfortunately even if I use an account for dropbox, I can't see the image. There might be a setting keeping it private on your end?
@SuziB
Unfortunately even if I use an account for dropbox, I can't see the image. There might be a setting keeping it private on your end?
fo11Vhp.png
Forget it, maybe later, got bored and have to feed my RL "dragons", aka 6 cats and 3 dogs :D Thank you so much for all the help, sorry for being so time consuming <3
Forget it, maybe later, got bored and have to feed my RL "dragons", aka 6 cats and 3 dogs :D Thank you so much for all the help, sorry for being so time consuming <3