Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to sell familiars?
I agreed with my friend to sell her some of my familiars for diamonds.

But, when I use Crossroads two-way trade, it's practically impossible to find the specific familiars! I enlarged the screen to max, but I still have a problem to distinguish them at the thumbnails (which I generally find confusing and rarely looking like the real familiars). I have to hover over every familiar to see the name. I've been doing that for half an hour name and I only found 1 of 5 familiars I want to sell. It doesn't help that they're not even listed alphabetically.

Same thing with the 'private auction'.

It's so frustrating. I hoped I could sell them from the Hoard, but apparently it's not possible to sell them to another user from there. :(

Is there any better way to do it?
I agreed with my friend to sell her some of my familiars for diamonds.

But, when I use Crossroads two-way trade, it's practically impossible to find the specific familiars! I enlarged the screen to max, but I still have a problem to distinguish them at the thumbnails (which I generally find confusing and rarely looking like the real familiars). I have to hover over every familiar to see the name. I've been doing that for half an hour name and I only found 1 of 5 familiars I want to sell. It doesn't help that they're not even listed alphabetically.

Same thing with the 'private auction'.

It's so frustrating. I hoped I could sell them from the Hoard, but apparently it's not possible to sell them to another user from there. :(

Is there any better way to do it?
@Aiculik
it is actually possible to go from your hoard directly to an ah listing if you click directly on the item (not the check box under it). you can search them up from there if needed but keep in mind it will default to a realm-wide listing, so in this case you'll need to change it to private first
@Aiculik
it is actually possible to go from your hoard directly to an ah listing if you click directly on the item (not the check box under it). you can search them up from there if needed but keep in mind it will default to a realm-wide listing, so in this case you'll need to change it to private first
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze
Thank you! That works. :)
@SkyBlaze
Thank you! That works. :)