Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | HELP PLS XD
Hello. Im surprised if you found this. So, I personally use Imgur to post any of my art/hatchery-related banter pictures yada yada. How the crap do you post different sized pictures? I REALLY NEED HELP! I can only post images about yea big: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ku9zhwB.png[/img] AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT (yes im talking Imgur specific)
Hello. Im surprised if you found this.

So, I personally use Imgur to post any of my art/hatchery-related banter pictures yada yada.

How the crap do you post different sized pictures? I REALLY NEED HELP! I can only post images about yea big:

Ku9zhwB.png

AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT (yes im talking Imgur specific)
@SuddenStream
FR's BBCode doesn't allow for resizing, so you're going to need to use an external editor. You can either use the program you use to make your hatchery graphics or something else. Personally, I use www.lunapic.com for quick resizing (it accepts links and uploads).
@SuddenStream
FR's BBCode doesn't allow for resizing, so you're going to need to use an external editor. You can either use the program you use to make your hatchery graphics or something else. Personally, I use www.lunapic.com for quick resizing (it accepts links and uploads).
fo11Vhp.png