Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum sometimes not loading
I'm pretty sure this is a problem other people have, but pretty frequently I'll be grinding in the coli and the next battle just... won't come up. Have to restart in the venue, etc. I have this problem in most if not all venues. I've tried using the safe mode link with no improvements. Does anyone know why this happens/how to minimize it? It messes with my flow and I lose all the breath I've built up and it's aggravating.
I'm pretty sure this is a problem other people have, but pretty frequently I'll be grinding in the coli and the next battle just... won't come up. Have to restart in the venue, etc. I have this problem in most if not all venues. I've tried using the safe mode link with no improvements. Does anyone know why this happens/how to minimize it? It messes with my flow and I lose all the breath I've built up and it's aggravating.
@tauntedoctopus
Do you have an antivirus installed? Sometimes they, especially the browser extensions, will see some Coliseum enemy images as suspicious and block them (sometimes due to repeating numbers in their file name, though I'm sure others have gotten blocked before as well).

Otherwise, I'd try using incognito mode or a different browser (if you're using Chrome, try a browser that isn't Chromium based such as Firefox). If either of those work without problems, there may be another extension that is messing with the flow somehow.

You can clear your cache and cookies just to be on the safe side, too.
@tauntedoctopus
Do you have an antivirus installed? Sometimes they, especially the browser extensions, will see some Coliseum enemy images as suspicious and block them (sometimes due to repeating numbers in their file name, though I'm sure others have gotten blocked before as well).

Otherwise, I'd try using incognito mode or a different browser (if you're using Chrome, try a browser that isn't Chromium based such as Firefox). If either of those work without problems, there may be another extension that is messing with the flow somehow.

You can clear your cache and cookies just to be on the safe side, too.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl I do have an antivirus; I'll give your suggestions a try! Thanks.
@Naeryl I do have an antivirus; I'll give your suggestions a try! Thanks.
@Naeryl IT WORKED, TYSM!!!!!!
@Naeryl IT WORKED, TYSM!!!!!!