Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question Regarding Clan Bound Items
They can’t be sold or traded, but can they be gifted?

I’m curious because as nice as these items are I don’t always have use for some of them and it would be nice to pass them along to someone who would get the most out of them rather than have something just sit around collecting dust in my hoard.
They can’t be sold or traded, but can they be gifted?

I’m curious because as nice as these items are I don’t always have use for some of them and it would be nice to pass them along to someone who would get the most out of them rather than have something just sit around collecting dust in my hoard.
@Theropod there's no way to transfer them off of your account, gift or otherwise.

you can do a workaround though, if you want them gone. someone sends you a dragon, you use the vial while it's in your lair, and then you send the dragon back.
@Theropod there's no way to transfer them off of your account, gift or otherwise.

you can do a workaround though, if you want them gone. someone sends you a dragon, you use the vial while it's in your lair, and then you send the dragon back.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
you can't gift them as an item as they cannot leave your hoard, but you can get other people to send their dragons to you and send em back after you've applied the item to em!

that being said, could i use the pastel vial? got a new project already
you can't gift them as an item as they cannot leave your hoard, but you can get other people to send their dragons to you and send em back after you've applied the item to em!

that being said, could i use the pastel vial? got a new project already
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
@Theropod No. They cannot leave your account in any capacity except through use.

What many people do with clanbound genes/eyes is, they send their dragon to someone with a scroll, the person uses the scroll on the dragon, and then they send the dragon back. Most of the time fees are charged, but you can certainly "gift" vials and scrolls in this way.

As far as eggs go (such as banescale eggs,) they'll need to be hatched but can be traded or sold freely as dragons.

(oops ninja'd)
@Theropod No. They cannot leave your account in any capacity except through use.

What many people do with clanbound genes/eyes is, they send their dragon to someone with a scroll, the person uses the scroll on the dragon, and then they send the dragon back. Most of the time fees are charged, but you can certainly "gift" vials and scrolls in this way.

As far as eggs go (such as banescale eggs,) they'll need to be hatched but can be traded or sold freely as dragons.

(oops ninja'd)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Swampman @UserOfShadows @After Thank you for your answers!

Though I have to say sorry to you @Swampman, I’ve got some designs for the pastel myself, it’s actually a vial of scattersight I’m not likely ever to use.
@Swampman @UserOfShadows @After Thank you for your answers!

Though I have to say sorry to you @Swampman, I’ve got some designs for the pastel myself, it’s actually a vial of scattersight I’m not likely ever to use.
@theropod

vial of scattersight wasn't clanbound, was it? mine isn't, and it's from the original event.
@theropod

vial of scattersight wasn't clanbound, was it? mine isn't, and it's from the original event.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
@Leucrotta Houre right, for some reason I guess I assumed it was clan bound?
@Leucrotta Houre right, for some reason I guess I assumed it was clan bound?
@theropod mostly everything else at that time was, like the goat vials, so it's an easy mistake!

this means you can gift it to whomever you want, though, so that's nice.
@theropod mostly everything else at that time was, like the goat vials, so it's an easy mistake!

this means you can gift it to whomever you want, though, so that's nice.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
It’s awesome!
It’s awesome!
@Theropod It looks like you got a response already but I've moved this to Help in case it might be useful to someone else. Cheers!
@Theropod It looks like you got a response already but I've moved this to Help in case it might be useful to someone else. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)