Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Symbols
Hello,
I have seen a few people use different kinds of symbols, I think I have seen a dragon and money bag somewhere before on their tab.

How do I get those? I can see I can find it to use it on this message but how can I use it on my tabs?

Regards Alice.
Hello,
I have seen a few people use different kinds of symbols, I think I have seen a dragon and money bag somewhere before on their tab.

How do I get those? I can see I can find it to use it on this message but how can I use it on my tabs?

Regards Alice.
@AliceNight Click on the Gear button in your lair and then click on the tab you want to give an icon to.

In Edit mode, you'll see a rectangle to the left of the box where you can type a name for the tab. Click on the rectangle and you'll get a pop-up with all the site emojis/symbols and you can choose one to label the tab with.
@AliceNight Click on the Gear button in your lair and then click on the tab you want to give an icon to.

In Edit mode, you'll see a rectangle to the left of the box where you can type a name for the tab. Click on the rectangle and you'll get a pop-up with all the site emojis/symbols and you can choose one to label the tab with.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@Mariwen Oh thank you so much for the help [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@Mariwen
Oh thank you so much for the help