Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Price check for matchy multigaze
Hello! I hatched a nest meant to be fodder today, but this boy ended up popping out. From the limited knowledge that I have on dragon prices, multigazes aren't worth too much more than a regular dragon. However, he happens to be extremely matchy. How would this price? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68750673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687507/68750673_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Please let me know if there is a better place to ask this question, too ^-^
Hello! I hatched a nest meant to be fodder today, but this boy ended up popping out. From the limited knowledge that I have on dragon prices, multigazes aren't worth too much more than a regular dragon. However, he happens to be extremely matchy. How would this price?
68750673_350.png
Please let me know if there is a better place to ask this question, too ^-^
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@lemonjuiice
purple range shadow multi

Looks like you can have a starting price of at least 100g, although there’s a lot of much higher prices then that so you can just pick a price in that range that you’d be okay with selling it at and lower it from there later on

Without throwing out random numbers, this is the best answer the help center is gonna give you. Dragon share can also be used if you want opinions from potential buyers
@lemonjuiice
purple range shadow multi

Looks like you can have a starting price of at least 100g, although there’s a lot of much higher prices then that so you can just pick a price in that range that you’d be okay with selling it at and lower it from there later on

Without throwing out random numbers, this is the best answer the help center is gonna give you. Dragon share can also be used if you want opinions from potential buyers
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

Thank you for the help! I'll put him up for around that price unless Dragon Share has something else to offer.
@SkyBlaze

Thank you for the help! I'll put him up for around that price unless Dragon Share has something else to offer.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@lemonjuiice XX multigaze can occasionally sell for a lot. With no tert and as an XYZ, 80-300g might indeed be more realistic, though.
@lemonjuiice XX multigaze can occasionally sell for a lot. With no tert and as an XYZ, 80-300g might indeed be more realistic, though.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!