Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Why can't I sell this egg?
I'm trying to post a Nocturne egg in the Auction House but it won't work ://
I'm trying to post a Nocturne egg in the Auction House but it won't work ://
- Feral Rat Man
@FeralRatMan
Is the item locked in your Hoard? Is it in your vault?

If you're getting an error: make sure you select the correct radio button for the currency you're trying to sell for.
@FeralRatMan
Is the item locked in your Hoard? Is it in your vault?

If you're getting an error: make sure you select the correct radio button for the currency you're trying to sell for.
fo11Vhp.png
To add onto what Naegiri said - make sure there arent any spaces before or after the number you typed in.
(and maybe you have already, but definitely look at current prices for eggs before selling and match your price to that so you don't charge too little!)
To add onto what Naegiri said - make sure there arent any spaces before or after the number you typed in.
(and maybe you have already, but definitely look at current prices for eggs before selling and match your price to that so you don't charge too little!)
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Egg prices are really low right now! Wait until after this event ends to sell your eggs, they will go back up to 350g-400g.
Egg prices are really low right now! Wait until after this event ends to sell your eggs, they will go back up to 350g-400g.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png