Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Image Help?
Well I know the code to post images but I want to upload pictures that I have drawn to put in my banner. I THINK I need to upload them somewhere else first? would tumblr work? (also if someone has the measurements that most banners are then that would be very helpful.) (and I would LOVE to make thing easier for me and buy customized images from the varies shops I've seen around but i can never understand the instructions ): )

Thanks in advance.
Well I know the code to post images but I want to upload pictures that I have drawn to put in my banner. I THINK I need to upload them somewhere else first? would tumblr work? (also if someone has the measurements that most banners are then that would be very helpful.) (and I would LOVE to make thing easier for me and buy customized images from the varies shops I've seen around but i can never understand the instructions ): )

Thanks in advance.
XMaa7RV.pngBtKwBsk.pngJ6ryZyV.png sh652fp.pngsSJhVuG.pngsh5xjiu.png
@leafyleafwing Yup yup you need to upload your images to an image hosting site like imgur. Tumblr will work but from what we know they aren't really a dedicated image hosting site and images hosted by them have broken in the past so they might not be completely reliable longer-term.

Banners can be any size you like but forum posts are 500px wide and signatures are 500px wide and 100px tall.

Without knowing what instructions are confusing you we can't help directly but most of the time the user running the shop will be willing to answer questions for you and help you out.
You normally just have to read their rules and information then fill out an order form if they have open slots.
@leafyleafwing Yup yup you need to upload your images to an image hosting site like imgur. Tumblr will work but from what we know they aren't really a dedicated image hosting site and images hosted by them have broken in the past so they might not be completely reliable longer-term.

Banners can be any size you like but forum posts are 500px wide and signatures are 500px wide and 100px tall.

Without knowing what instructions are confusing you we can't help directly but most of the time the user running the shop will be willing to answer questions for you and help you out.
You normally just have to read their rules and information then fill out an order form if they have open slots.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png