Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Imp scroll price
I know imp scrolls are a KS item how much do they go for I know somewhere around 100kg I just want to make sure so I can save up.
I know imp scrolls are a KS item how much do they go for I know somewhere around 100kg I just want to make sure so I can save up.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14

Closer to 500kg or more, depending on the seller. Since the supply is so limited, and getting rarer with each one use, it's a very lofty goal, and will only get harder as time goes on. Good luck!
@Snivy14

Closer to 500kg or more, depending on the seller. Since the supply is so limited, and getting rarer with each one use, it's a very lofty goal, and will only get harder as time goes on. Good luck!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

I thought it was somewhere between 100kg - 400kg thank you very much now I know what to expect. c:
@NightmareJudge

I thought it was somewhere between 100kg - 400kg thank you very much now I know what to expect. c:
@Snivy14

The most recent threads I could find (1, 2) had people offering 800kg. I would possibly aim higher. Good luck!
@Snivy14

The most recent threads I could find (1, 2) had people offering 800kg. I would possibly aim higher. Good luck!
@Kasael

Thank you. c:
@Kasael

Thank you. c: