Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Advice re. Dragon Auctions/Sales
I was lucky enough to pick up this dragon... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61445689] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/614457/61445689_350.png[/img] [/url] ...while fodder hunting in the AH, but didn't notice her XXX Ice colour scheme (plus Ice as her element) until a while later. Since then I've kept flip-flopping on keeping her for myself (for no real reason but she's Pretty), and potentially selling her on. I'm aware that most of the dragons in the Auction section of the forums are for either Gen1s (which she isn't) or dragons with low/special ID numbers (which she hasn't got), but considering her rare colour scheme + element combo, I was wondering if it would be worth putting her up for auction anyway? And if so, what's the best way to go doing that/what would a decent starting bid be? I've read a couple of guides, but I'm still pretty new to a lot of this, so advice would very much be appreciated.
I was lucky enough to pick up this dragon...

61445689_350.png

...while fodder hunting in the AH, but didn't notice her XXX Ice colour scheme (plus Ice as her element) until a while later. Since then I've kept flip-flopping on keeping her for myself (for no real reason but she's Pretty), and potentially selling her on.

I'm aware that most of the dragons in the Auction section of the forums are for either Gen1s (which she isn't) or dragons with low/special ID numbers (which she hasn't got), but considering her rare colour scheme + element combo, I was wondering if it would be worth putting her up for auction anyway? And if so, what's the best way to go doing that/what would a decent starting bid be?

I've read a couple of guides, but I'm still pretty new to a lot of this, so advice would very much be appreciated.
PLEZqtS.png
skelle.png
ELkNlaO.png

Call me Ky
they/them
FR+8

@SquiddyKy
triples are actually fairly common to see, especially for colors like ice. looking on the ah, there's over 200 other XXX ice/ice element dragons listed right now, so an auction probably won't get much attention in this case
@SquiddyKy
triples are actually fairly common to see, especially for colors like ice. looking on the ah, there's over 200 other XXX ice/ice element dragons listed right now, so an auction probably won't get much attention in this case
unknown.png
@SquiddyKy there are currenty 331 ice XXX dragons for sale in the AH, 207 of which are ice element. most pretty XXX color combos are very common in non-G1 dragons, so they're not worth much
@SquiddyKy there are currenty 331 ice XXX dragons for sale in the AH, 207 of which are ice element. most pretty XXX color combos are very common in non-G1 dragons, so they're not worth much
fzww6al.png
@SkyBlaze @chatoyant

Ahh, fair enough. Thanks for helping out anyway!
@SkyBlaze @chatoyant

Ahh, fair enough. Thanks for helping out anyway!
PLEZqtS.png
skelle.png
ELkNlaO.png

Call me Ky
they/them
FR+8