Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how do I attack in the colliseum?
I am new to flight rising, and I wanted to try my hand in the coliseum. I created my team, got them all set up, but when it actually came time to battle, what do I do? I have looked at several guides, but they all are about how to set up your team, battle tricks, things you´ll need/want to get. My team consists of two wild claws and an Imperial dragon. I readied my imp´s attack, but how do I get it to work?
I am new to flight rising, and I wanted to try my hand in the coliseum. I created my team, got them all set up, but when it actually came time to battle, what do I do? I have looked at several guides, but they all are about how to set up your team, battle tricks, things you´ll need/want to get. My team consists of two wild claws and an Imperial dragon. I readied my imp´s attack, but how do I get it to work?
@acrylicdog13
for most attacks, you'll have to select the attack and then select the target. for normal attacks like scratch and eliminate, that target will be one of the enemies. for buffs like rally or haste, it'll be one of your dragons. some other skills such as meditate will be used automatically when selected, since they don't need to have a target selected
@acrylicdog13
for most attacks, you'll have to select the attack and then select the target. for normal attacks like scratch and eliminate, that target will be one of the enemies. for buffs like rally or haste, it'll be one of your dragons. some other skills such as meditate will be used automatically when selected, since they don't need to have a target selected
unknown.png
thank you so much! this was the missing piece of information the guides didn´t include.
thank you so much! this was the missing piece of information the guides didn´t include.