Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unhatched egg chances?
So every day I scavenge for unhatched eggs, but I had no luck. Is there some sort of chance wheel or something that increases those chances? Or do you just have to get lucky to get one? I search in the plague territory since I want a plague egg for my thanksgiving hatching. Thanks for any tips or answers! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
So every day I scavenge for unhatched eggs, but I had no luck. Is there some sort of chance wheel or something that increases those chances? Or do you just have to get lucky to get one? I search in the plague territory since I want a plague egg for my thanksgiving hatching. Thanks for any tips or answers!
Voiceless Goddess
@PrancingKawaii There's no way to increase your chances it's all down to luck. Unhatched eggs are extremely rare. You could go weeks or even months without finding one.
@PrancingKawaii There's no way to increase your chances it's all down to luck. Unhatched eggs are extremely rare. You could go weeks or even months without finding one.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thanks, I guess I'll keep trying and hope to get lucky [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Lonin Thanks, I guess I'll keep trying and hope to get lucky
Voiceless Goddess
@PrancingKawaii

You can also fight in the coliseum. The monsters have a chance of dropping eggs. I’d like to think you have a higher chance there, because there’s no limit to how long you can fight for.
@PrancingKawaii

You can also fight in the coliseum. The monsters have a chance of dropping eggs. I’d like to think you have a higher chance there, because there’s no limit to how long you can fight for.
FR time +3
She/her